Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6351  
Old 09-01-2012, 13:48
squallA's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 57
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

where are your friends ?
Reply With Quote
  #6352  
Old 09-01-2012, 14:29
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
Hey! I am gonna go ut for drink 2 nite? who want to join?
where d'ya live and where're yo friends?
Reply With Quote
  #6353  
Old 09-01-2012, 15:50
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
where d'ya live and where're yo friends?
Location: Ha Noi
Go to Nguyen Thai Hoc street, "chicken wings baked and Vodka" ha ha! going with some girl (my classmates)
Reply With Quote
  #6354  
Old 09-01-2012, 15:54
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hell yeah! I'm at Lang Ha!
Any extra happy hour after vodka?
Reply With Quote
  #6355  
Old 09-01-2012, 16:04
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
hell yeah! I'm at Lang Ha!
Any extra happy hour after vodka?
well, it depends...
Reply With Quote
  #6356  
Old 09-01-2012, 17:57
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
hell yeah! I'm at Lang Ha!
Any extra happy hour after vodka?
Yeah !
I like it, but i afraid you'll drunk and do wrong hole
Reply With Quote
  #6357  
Old 09-01-2012, 18:01
thanhcmnr's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 41
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Do you need to go poo poo???
Reply With Quote
  #6358  
Old 09-01-2012, 18:06
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcex View Post
Yeah !
I like it, but i afraid you'll drunk and do wrong hole
Well,I would like to joined !!!
But the problems is,i'm lived in Long Bien,Which is very far from Khuong Thuong !!!
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6359  
Old 09-01-2012, 19:27
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
Well,I would like to joined !!!
But the problems is,i'm lived in Long Bien,Which is very far from Khuong Thuong !!!
See my sign, please !

Can I...

// But the problems is,i'm lived in Long Bien,Which

I think it will be better if you write " But, the problem is I'm living in Long Bien, where is...
Reply With Quote
  #6360  
Old 09-01-2012, 19:58
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

can I ask u guys one question?the girl sit at my seat(me morning and her evening)write on the table "fuck u man!" wazt the hell does she mean?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 08:03.