![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6261
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
You guys do not need to ruin my humor by being obvious!
|
|
#6262
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Had to go out doing some stupid things and now I can't even notice that I've got hands
fucking cold
__________________
Người đàn ông không có ý chí thì chỉ như người đàn bà không có tý mà thôi |
|
#6263
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
My monitor is showing a sign of replacing. -.- bad luck for new year
|
|
#6264
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
What is the translation of "sở" such as "sở giao thông vận tải" in english? Plz tell me!!!!
|
|
#6265
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
In my place, the average temperature is minus five degrees Celsius now. I have to go to the market to buy some foods. It's so cold. i hate to go out in this weather.
![]() Sometimes, i ask myself "What am i doing here ?" . Then i think " That's life, i should do more than thinking about the meaningless questions". ![]() I miss my family. |
|
#6266
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I think it can be translated " office" or " department" in English. But i'm not sure.
|
|
#6267
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] |
| gunner_4ever_666 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by gunner_4ever_666 |
|
#6268
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Department is correct.
I'm working with them. Believe me! |
|
#6269
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Oh.. a strange word ^^ I need it. Thank you very much!! :d It is dark and cold... Tomorow I'm taking the final exam in Listening and Speaking. So worry.. worry.. worry... ![]() @Chiln: department??? |
|
#6270
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^
It IS department. I said I am working with Hanoi Department of Transport. // and you guys should not misunderstand the word "transport" (refers to travel, civil work etc) with "transportation" (means carrying people or goods). |
![]() |
|
|