Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6261  
Old 04-01-2012, 14:51
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

You guys do not need to ruin my humor by being obvious!
Reply With Quote
  #6262  
Old 04-01-2012, 14:59
TOPz's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 9
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Had to go out doing some stupid things and now I can't even notice that I've got hands fucking cold
__________________
Người đàn ông không có ý chí thì chỉ như người đàn bà không có tý mà thôi
Reply With Quote
  #6263  
Old 04-01-2012, 16:10
squallA's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 57
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

My monitor is showing a sign of replacing. -.- bad luck for new year
Reply With Quote
  #6264  
Old 04-01-2012, 19:05
Junior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 28
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

What is the translation of "sở" such as "sở giao thông vận tải" in english? Plz tell me!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6265  
Old 04-01-2012, 19:17
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

In my place, the average temperature is minus five degrees Celsius now. I have to go to the market to buy some foods. It's so cold. i hate to go out in this weather.
Sometimes, i ask myself "What am i doing here ?" . Then i think " That's life, i should do more than thinking about the meaningless questions".
I miss my family.
Reply With Quote
  #6266  
Old 04-01-2012, 19:24
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by fong View Post
What is the translation of "sở" such as "sở giao thông vận tải" in english? Plz tell me!!!!
I think it can be translated " office" or " department" in English. But i'm not sure.
Reply With Quote
  #6267  
Old 04-01-2012, 19:41
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by fong View Post
What is the translation of "sở" such as "sở giao thông vận tải" in english? Plz tell me!!!!
Bureau of transportation
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6268  
Old 04-01-2012, 19:57
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Department is correct.

I'm working with them. Believe me!
Reply With Quote
  #6269  
Old 04-01-2012, 20:00
Junior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 28
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chienpho View Post
I think it can be translated " office" or " department" in English. But i'm not sure.
I think so, but i don't think that's correct. VNese language is too complex to translate exactly! Headache!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
Bureau of transportation
Oh.. a strange word ^^ I need it. Thank you very much!! :d

It is dark and cold... Tomorow I'm taking the final exam in Listening and Speaking.
So worry.. worry.. worry...



@Chiln: department???
Reply With Quote
  #6270  
Old 04-01-2012, 20:15
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
It IS department. I said I am working with Hanoi Department of Transport.

// and you guys should not misunderstand the word "transport" (refers to travel, civil work etc) with "transportation" (means carrying people or goods).
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:42.