Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5801  
Old 25-11-2011, 22:24
dqsang90_shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,205
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepnitz View Post
Well said, girl. Well said!

I suggest you record your voice then listen to it. You will be like: "wtf, my voice sucks", but it helps you alot. 1-2 months, I believe, you shall see the difference.
love the recording idea. I do it, too, but for my guitar practising. Once in a while, I record me playing some pieces of music only to remind me that " I suck"
Reply With Quote
  #5802  
Old 25-11-2011, 22:34
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqsang90_shadow View Post
If you have difficulty in pronunciation, you should take a pre-ielts course at Mr.Thọ 's place (if you're in Hanoi). He focus a lot on pronunciation.
//hey, I didn't know you're a girl
I'm a boy, no kidding. I have sat two formal IELTS tests @ IDP.
Reply With Quote
  #5803  
Old 25-11-2011, 22:35
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepnitz View Post
Well said, girl. Well said!

I suggest you record your voice then listen to it. You will be like: "wtf, my voice sucks", but it helps you alot. 1-2 months, I believe, you shall see the difference.
I'm the man, not a girl. You call me wrong
Reply With Quote
  #5804  
Old 25-11-2011, 22:40
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

You dont have to be down on yourself like that. Playing guitar is like having an orgasm, you just need a little more time to hit the g-spot (I mean good-spot of playing it, in case anyone has a dirty mind, haha).
Reply With Quote
  #5805  
Old 25-11-2011, 22:43
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepnitz View Post
You dont have to be down on yourself like that. Playing guitar is like having an orgasm, you just need a little more time to hit the g-spot (I mean good-spot of playing it, in case anyone has a dirty mind, haha).
I don't understand what you imply. I'm down to earth.
Reply With Quote
  #5806  
Old 25-11-2011, 22:48
dqsang90_shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,205
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtcnz View Post
I don't understand what you imply. I'm down to earth.
then your mind isn't dirty enoughgoogle g-spot, g-string for more information
Reply With Quote
  #5807  
Old 25-11-2011, 22:49
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtcnz View Post
I don't understand what you imply. I'm down to earth.
oops, my post refers to that 90shadow guy, not you, girl!
Reply With Quote
  #5808  
Old 25-11-2011, 23:28
dqsang90_shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,205
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

all jokes aside, today I just spent the entire afternoon going around looking for a good store to buy a 16GB microSDHC card. The first place I were considering is a FPT retail shop because I thought FPT is a big, trustable company; and guess what, the shopkeeper there even had no idea when I asked which class the card isalso there was some confusion on warranty duration so I couldn't get to buy what I wanted. Visited three shops, all the same, total waste of time.
Also, my bike went out of gas on the way homeI were this close to throw out the bike but had a second thought on how much it costs to buy a new one
worst day everdamn you fpt damn you hondadamn you pestrolimex
Reply With Quote
  #5809  
Old 25-11-2011, 23:34
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

so amazing that your bike runs on gas. haha
jk bro, but there's guy who sells micro SDHC in this forum. Go check the purchasing box. And remember, FPT got many bad footprints, you can ask f17 for more details.
Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #5810  
Old 25-11-2011, 23:43
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqsang90_shadow View Post
all jokes aside, today I just spent the entire afternoon going around looking for a good store to buy a 16GB microSDHC card. The first place I were considering is a FPT retail shop because I thought FPT is a big, trustable company; and guess what, the shopkeeper there even had no idea when I asked which class the card isalso there was some confusion on warranty duration so I couldn't get to buy what I wanted. Visited three shops, all the same, total waste of time.
Also, my bike went out of gas on the way homeI were this close to throw out the bike but had a second thought on how much it costs to buy a new one
worst day everdamn you fpt damn you hondadamn you pestrolimex
why don't you buy a 32 one,you know,the more space you get,the merrier
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:18.