![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5791
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
How much did you pay for your courses at BC ?
Have heard about BC but not sure if it'd be my best choice. |
|
#5792
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
i was thinking of taking an Ielts training course and the teacher ranked me in level B-2
but he said that i should try really,really hard to improve my pronounciations the course is about 8,800 "koozing" plus 160$ for the exam fee you could pay 11 mil 2 for a "combo"
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5793
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I've never been to a class before 'cuz in Vietnam, money doesnt have me! :(
|
|
#5794
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
me too :(
i didn't take the class,just took the entrance exam..
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5795
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I don't like this kind of courses, not just because they're too expensive, coz i don't want to train my English for any exam, i just wanna learn it. I don't even care about gramma, 've never learnt it. Actually i learn English grammar agressively when i read books, watch films or kinda activities. Let's make a chatroom for English )
|
|
#5796
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
160$ is the fee for the IELTS test the entrance fee only cost 4-5$
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5797
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I hate the IELTS test which costs me lots of time and money. I have difficulties dealing with pronunciation as well. I tried the best to mitigate this, but you know, 9 women can't make a baby in a month.
|
|
#5798
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
sr for misunderstanding
just because your location look like my big bro's
__________________
[QUOTE=bug_bunny145;21973027]nhanh vãi xoài, các bác lại làm em 1 lần nữa khâm phục vozer, 1 cộng đồg dở hơi nhưng có tài :*[/QUOTE] |
|
#5799
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() I suggest you record your voice then listen to it. You will be like: "wtf, my voice sucks", but it helps you alot. 1-2 months, I believe, you shall see the difference. |
|
#5800
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
//hey, I didn't know you're a girl
|
| dqsang90_shadow |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dqsang90_shadow |
![]() |
|
|