![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5761
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
then i guess you own me a meal,alright,you wouldn't be so heartless to say no to an empty stomach,would youi'll be waiting for you,right here
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5762
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm just going there for 1 day, or even a couple of hours. You are so lucky to live in such a big city.
|
|
#5763
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
i would rather live in a rural town in Đà Lạt,i love Đà Lạt
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5764
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I once have some snails there but it was awesomely expensive. There're many more cheaper places. About Saigon, I'd lived there for 1 year. The city was cool, the air was great but you know, the distance between the poors and the richs there is so remarkable and easy to be seen. I used to sit by the Notre Dame, Nhieu Loc canal, Ba Chieu tomb....and many other streets, having a cup of coffee, smoking a lot of cigarettes and thinking 'bout life in this city. Sometimes a half naked cyclist with sunburnt skin passed by, then some couple on scooters, some cars, and then many lotto vendors, many fruits sellers, sometimes beggars.....I usually stood on top of a building and I could see most of the houses are low-roofed........ All of them made me confused. This city was way too different from where I was born. Oh, and people there were cool, friendly and kind hearted. ![]() Then winter in Hanoi got my heart, I missed it so I came back to Hanoi. I miss SG alot. .... .. . But there was a time, they charged me 15k for a green tea bottle (twice as much as the original price). hahaha
|
|
#5765
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Da Lat is a liveable city, I agree with you though I haven't visited. It's much cleaner and more tranquil than Ho Chi Minh city with stunning beautiful landscape.
Quote:
|
|
#5766
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
activities: agree
racers: don't agree ![]() Hey, I love Dalat too! Always wish to be there with my girlfriend, my fiance, my wife, whatever, if I have one!
|
|
#5767
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
my long-to-become-plan is buying a house in Đà Lạt and spend the rest of my life there,with my the other half of my soul
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5768
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Did you know? If the population is to be consistent with the area, Vietnam will become Greenland. Just wondering why are Ho Chi Minh city and Hanoi so populous (~7 million)?
|
|
#5769
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Dalat lacks of amenities. If I were you, I would buy a house in Danang. But you have a house in Ho Chi Minh city already, that's the dream of so many people.
|
|
#5770
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I know this is weird but I think linhtcnz has a crush on you Wisy!
|
![]() |
|
|