Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5761  
Old 24-11-2011, 18:18
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtcnz View Post
I'll be there in February. Among many cities I have been, Ho Chi Minh city is the biggest. It can confuse many visitors like me.
then i guess you own me a meal,alright,you wouldn't be so heartless to say no to an empty stomach,would you

i'll be waiting for you,right here
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5762  
Old 24-11-2011, 18:40
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm just going there for 1 day, or even a couple of hours. You are so lucky to live in such a big city.
Reply With Quote
  #5763  
Old 24-11-2011, 18:48
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtcnz View Post
I'm just going there for 1 day, or even a couple of hours. You are so lucky to live in such a big city.
i would rather live in a rural town in Đà Lạt,i love Đà Lạt
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5764  
Old 24-11-2011, 19:12
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtcnz View Post
I prefer boiled snails in Tay Ho area in which they have the bigger ones. Also they have plenty of parking space for bike. But I extremely hate Tay Ho's fried shrimp cakes and ice cream. On the other hand I visit Dinh Liet St. sometimes but that's for books.
girl, books are in Dinh Le, souvenirs are in Dinh Liet.
I once have some snails there but it was awesomely expensive. There're many more cheaper places.

About Saigon, I'd lived there for 1 year. The city was cool, the air was great but you know, the distance between the poors and the richs there is so remarkable and easy to be seen. I used to sit by the Notre Dame, Nhieu Loc canal, Ba Chieu tomb....and many other streets, having a cup of coffee, smoking a lot of cigarettes and thinking 'bout life in this city.
Sometimes a half naked cyclist with sunburnt skin passed by, then some couple on scooters, some cars, and then many lotto vendors, many fruits sellers, sometimes beggars.....I usually stood on top of a building and I could see most of the houses are low-roofed........ All of them made me confused. This city was way too different from where I was born.

Oh, and people there were cool, friendly and kind hearted.

Then winter in Hanoi got my heart, I missed it so I came back to Hanoi.

I miss SG alot.

....
..
.
But there was a time, they charged me 15k for a green tea bottle (twice as much as the original price). hahaha
Reply With Quote
  #5765  
Old 24-11-2011, 19:38
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
i would rather live in a rural town in Đà Lạt,i love Đà Lạt
Da Lat is a liveable city, I agree with you though I haven't visited. It's much cleaner and more tranquil than Ho Chi Minh city with stunning beautiful landscape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepnitz View Post
girl, books are in Dinh Le, souvenirs are in Dinh Liet.
I once have some snails there but it was awesomely expensive. There're many more cheaper places.

About Saigon, I'd lived there for 1 year. The city was cool, the air was great but you know, the distance between the poors and the richs there is so remarkable and easy to be seen. I used to sit by the Notre Dame, Nhieu Loc canal, Ba Chieu tomb....and many other streets, having a cup of coffee, smoking a lot of cigarettes and thinking 'bout life in this city.
Sometimes a half naked cyclist with sunburnt skin passed by, then some couple on scooters, some cars, and then many lotto vendors, many fruits sellers, sometimes beggars.....I usually stood on top of a building and I could see most of the houses are low-roofed........ All of them made me confused. This city was way too different from where I was born.

Oh, and people there were cool, friendly and kind hearted.

Then winter in Hanoi got my heart, I missed it so I came back to Hanoi.

I miss SG alot.

....
..
.
But there was a time, they charged me 15k for a green tea bottle (twice as much as the original price). hahaha
My first impression about Ho Chi Minh city is its nightlife. In Hanoi, there are quite few people on the streets after 10pm. But in Ho Chi Minh city, there are still heaps of boy racers and other kind of activities at mid night. In the city where I'm living, no activities can be found after 8pm. That's very boring.
Reply With Quote
  #5766  
Old 24-11-2011, 19:46
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

activities: agree
racers: don't agree


Hey, I love Dalat too! Always wish to be there with my girlfriend, my fiance, my wife, whatever, if I have one!
Reply With Quote
  #5767  
Old 24-11-2011, 20:13
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

my long-to-become-plan is buying a house in Đà Lạt and spend the rest of my life there,with my the other half of my soul
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5768  
Old 24-11-2011, 20:15
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Did you know? If the population is to be consistent with the area, Vietnam will become Greenland. Just wondering why are Ho Chi Minh city and Hanoi so populous (~7 million)?
Reply With Quote
  #5769  
Old 24-11-2011, 20:18
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
my long-to-become-plan is buying a house in Đà Lạt and spend the rest of my life there,with my the other half of my soul
Dalat lacks of amenities. If I were you, I would buy a house in Danang. But you have a house in Ho Chi Minh city already, that's the dream of so many people.
Reply With Quote
  #5770  
Old 24-11-2011, 23:41
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I know this is weird but I think linhtcnz has a crush on you Wisy!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 00:06.