![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5651
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
if she couldn't stand the pain, she wouldn't gain pleasure from having s*x ![]() man, how dirty we're
|
| dqsang90_shadow |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dqsang90_shadow |
|
#5652
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
love the way you lie
__________________
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Kho tải ứng dụng mobile lớn nhất Việt Nam [COLOR="Blue"]http://appstore.vn[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]QueenBee[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] |
| buithuydung |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by buithuydung |
|
#5653
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
but she has to endure the pain,in other to go over the bridge between a girl and a woman and gain the title "woman/mrs"that's why we have the quote Quote:
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5654
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm speak English very bad
__________________
❤️ [COLOR="Magenta"]Ánh Sáng SGO48[/COLOR] ❤️ [COLOR="Magenta"]Em chính là imagination[/COLOR] [SIZE="1"][I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7381274[/I][/SIZE] |
|
#5655
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
[QUOTE='[MGS]SNET;21428443']Rắn gì toàn đi giết người, rắn của em tạo ra con người mới hay! :sexy:[/QUOTE] :rofl: |
| Tuancoltech.ver2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tuancoltech.ver2 |
|
#5656
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
And writing...
You should have typed "I speak English badly" or similar stories Note, just for fun, buddy.
|
|
#5657
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
The way you distort the true meaning of this proverb is perfect. What about the title "Ms". It is either "Mrs" or "Miss".
|
|
#5658
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
maybe we could use it for da members in webtretho....... just kidding ..... .... .... ... on second thought,maybe i wasn't
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5659
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Members of webtretho aren't always innocent, you know.
|
|
#5660
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Can i use Google Translate in this Thread ?
__________________
[SIZE="4"][CENTER][b][i][size="3"][color=#FF40B9]T[/color][color=#FF5BA1]W[/color][color=#FF768A]I[/color][color=#FF9173]C[/color][color=#FFAC5C]E[/color][/size][/i][/b][/CENTER][/SIZE][I][B][CENTER]Only look at Chaeyoung[/CENTER][/B][/I] |
![]() |
|
|