Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5651  
Old 22-11-2011, 16:53
dqsang90_shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,205
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
it's so simple,

if a girl couldn't endure a pain,she would never get pregnant or have a baby
or even more simple,
if she couldn't stand the pain, she wouldn't gain pleasure from having s*x

man, how dirty we're
Reply With Quote
  #5652  
Old 22-11-2011, 16:55
buithuydung's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 159
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
it's so simple,

if a girl couldn't endure a pain,she would never get pregnant or have a baby
love the way you lie
__________________
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Kho tải ứng dụng mobile lớn nhất Việt Nam [COLOR="Blue"]http://appstore.vn[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]QueenBee[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #5653  
Old 22-11-2011, 16:56
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtcnz View Post
VOZ explanation! But it's not 100% guaranteed that once she endures a pain, she will instantly get pregnant.
but she has to endure the pain,in other to go over the bridge between a girl and a woman and gain the title "woman/mrs"


that's why we have the quote

Quote:
"no pain,no gain"
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5654  
Old 22-11-2011, 17:31
tiendatts's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 842
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm speak English very bad
__________________
❤️ [COLOR="Magenta"]Ánh Sáng SGO48[/COLOR] ❤️

[COLOR="Magenta"]Em chính là imagination[/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"][I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7381274[/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #5655  
Old 22-11-2011, 17:39
Tuancoltech.ver2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 299
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiendatts View Post
I'm speak English very bad
Oh I can see it
__________________
[QUOTE='[MGS]SNET;21428443']Rắn gì toàn đi giết người, rắn của em tạo ra con người mới hay! :sexy:[/QUOTE]


:rofl:
Reply With Quote
  #5656  
Old 22-11-2011, 17:44
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiendatts View Post
I'm speak English very bad
And writing...
You should have typed "I speak English badly" or similar stories Note, just for fun, buddy.
Reply With Quote
  #5657  
Old 22-11-2011, 17:46
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
but she has to endure the pain,in other to go over the bridge between a girl and a woman and gain the title "woman/mrs"


that's why we have the quote
The way you distort the true meaning of this proverb is perfect. What about the title "Ms". It is either "Mrs" or "Miss".
Reply With Quote
  #5658  
Old 22-11-2011, 17:52
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtcnz View Post
The way you distort the true meaning of this proverb is perfect. What about the title "Ms". It is either "Mrs" or "Miss".
maybe we could use it for da members in webtretho.......
just kidding
.....
....
....
...
on second thought,maybe i wasn't
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5659  
Old 22-11-2011, 17:58
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Members of webtretho aren't always innocent, you know.
Reply With Quote
  #5660  
Old 22-11-2011, 18:01
zelda's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 5,285
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Can i use Google Translate in this Thread ?
__________________
[SIZE="4"][CENTER][b][i][size="3"][color=#FF40B9]T[/color][color=#FF5BA1]W[/color][color=#FF768A]I[/color][color=#FF9173]C[/color][color=#FFAC5C]E[/color][/size][/i][/b][/CENTER][/SIZE][I][B][CENTER]Only look at Chaeyoung[/CENTER][/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:13.