Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5581  
Old 21-11-2011, 22:49
nguyentrung129,'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 98
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanhchuachaplin View Post
why don't you post in f33?
it takes ~ 10minutes to have more than 20posts
post in f33 ? like spam , so you have 20 posts and a title M.I.A
Reply With Quote
  #5582  
Old 21-11-2011, 22:57
lanhchuachaplin's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 694
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyentrung129, View Post
post in f33 ? like spam , so you have 20 posts and a title M.I.A
who care? admin & mod cannot check every post in f33
__________________
[QUOTE]Phú quí bất năng dâm, bần tiện bất năng di, uy vũ bất năng khuất[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #5583  
Old 21-11-2011, 23:00
dqsang90_shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,205
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hey guys, take a look outside. There's a dude carrying out an idea of using English all over f17let's bet on how much bricks he can get
Reply With Quote
  #5584  
Old 21-11-2011, 23:01
drnicolas's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,736
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Bad day,so shame when i saw U23 VN vs U23 Myanmar,maybe I should put my faith upon VN national team...

p/s: pls correct grammar 4 me
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Tuổi trẻ giống như một cơn mưa, cho dù bị cảm, vẫn muốn quay lại để được ướt
mưa thêm một lần nữa...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5585  
Old 21-11-2011, 23:01
anh2011's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 4,270
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanhchuachaplin View Post
why don't you post in f33?
it takes ~ 10minutes to have more than 20posts
i think post in f115 is best
if you said "BKAV is number one ", you will have one post count
or you can post in http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2458864
It same as f17, but you have post count
foremost you will haven't title KIA or MIA
Reply With Quote
  #5586  
Old 21-11-2011, 23:03
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeJii View Post
how about your using nick? 5k vnđ
deal !!!
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5587  
Old 21-11-2011, 23:03
drnicolas's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,736
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqsang90_shadow View Post
hey guys, take a look outside. There's a dude carrying out an idea of using English all over f17let's bet on how much bricks he can get
uncountable
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Tuổi trẻ giống như một cơn mưa, cho dù bị cảm, vẫn muốn quay lại để được ướt
mưa thêm một lần nữa...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5588  
Old 21-11-2011, 23:04
drnicolas's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,736
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by anh2011 View Post
i think post in f115 is best
if you said "BKAV is number one ", you will have one post count
or you can post in http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2458864
It same as f17, but you have post count
and u will become public enemy
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Tuổi trẻ giống như một cơn mưa, cho dù bị cảm, vẫn muốn quay lại để được ướt
mưa thêm một lần nữa...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5589  
Old 21-11-2011, 23:08
ThanatoS_SotanahT's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 669
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepnitz View Post
I like classical music too! I can listen to the 4 seasons over and over again! Vivaldi FTW!

//My question remains.
i like metal!i'm not a metalhead yet but i really like metal when i look into your nickname i think about Lep Zeppelin btw what's your nick mean?and which is your favourite metal genre?!
__________________
[B]Nobody dies a virgin..life fuck us all[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5590  
Old 21-11-2011, 23:11
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqsang90_shadow View Post
hey guys, take a look outside. There's a dude carrying out an idea of using English all over f17let's bet on how much bricks he can get
Not a single f*ck was given that day, they say!
//Btw, I believe "many bricks" is quite right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThanatoS_SotanahT View Post
i like metal!i'm not a metalhead yet but i really like metal when i look into your nickname i think about Lep Zeppelin btw what's your nick mean?and which is your favourite metal genre?!
Dude, there once was a guy in Thuy Duong FC topic ask me 'bout my account name. And I have to say although Led Zeppelin is one of my most favorite bands but my name's got nothing to do with Led.

I was Chiln before I got a K.I.A and the word Lepnitz just bumped into my head, didnt know why.

And finally, I meet a metal fan. Would you want to know why Northern Europe bands are so good in guitar playing? Tell me your opinion first and the answer comes afterwards! Cheers, bro!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 00:37.