Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5571  
Old 21-11-2011, 20:07
dqsang90_shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,205
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtcnz View Post
Hi there,
Could anyone explain why I have to enter the two words for verification purpose many times? I'm not really contended filling both of them each time I reply a post.
then work harder to spam
more than 10-20 posts and you're good to go
we've all been there, baby:">
Reply With Quote
  #5572  
Old 21-11-2011, 20:33
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqsang90_shadow View Post
then work harder to spam
more than 10-20 posts and you're good to go
we've all been there, baby:">
Oh I see. The matter is that my major is not IT. Also, the "chit chat" box doesn't count the posts so I have accumulated merely 2 posts up to now
Reply With Quote
  #5573  
Old 21-11-2011, 20:35
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtcnz View Post
Hi there,
Could anyone explain why I have to enter the two words for verification purpose many times? I'm not really contended filling both of them each time I reply a post.
take it easy,you could buy a nick from me

5k per one
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5574  
Old 21-11-2011, 20:50
dqsang90_shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,205
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtcnz View Post
Oh I see. The matter is that my major is not IT. Also, the "chit chat" box doesn't count the posts so I have accumulated merely 2 posts up to now
there's no need to major in anything to be a true spammer
Reply With Quote
  #5575  
Old 21-11-2011, 20:54
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
take it easy,you could buy a nick from me

5k per one
I have the third post now. I don't mind paying 5000 VND but it's better to make my own account
Reply With Quote
  #5576  
Old 21-11-2011, 20:56
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqsang90_shadow View Post
there's no need to major in anything to be a true spammer
Agree with you, but majoring in IT facilitates the way to increase the number of posts.
Reply With Quote
  #5577  
Old 21-11-2011, 21:30
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtcnz View Post
Agree with you, but majoring in IT facilitates the way to increase the number of posts.
i know next to nothing about IT but i've got myself 5k posts anw
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5578  
Old 21-11-2011, 22:36
lanhchuachaplin's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 694
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addmin View Post
anyone who uses Vietnamese in this topic shall be warned
Quote:
Addmin
K.I.A
so funny
__________________
[QUOTE]Phú quí bất năng dâm, bần tiện bất năng di, uy vũ bất năng khuất[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #5579  
Old 21-11-2011, 22:39
lanhchuachaplin's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 694
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtcnz View Post
Oh I see. The matter is that my major is not IT. Also, the "chit chat" box doesn't count the posts so I have accumulated merely 2 posts up to now
why don't you post in f33?
it takes ~ 10minutes to have more than 20posts
__________________
[QUOTE]Phú quí bất năng dâm, bần tiện bất năng di, uy vũ bất năng khuất[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #5580  
Old 21-11-2011, 22:44
LeJii's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 787
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
take it easy,you could buy a nick from me

5k per one
how about your using nick? 5k vnđ
__________________
[QUOTE=bug_bunny145;21973027]nhanh vãi xoài, các bác lại làm em 1 lần nữa khâm phục vozer, 1 cộng đồg dở hơi nhưng có tài :*[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:10.