![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5581
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
, so you have 20 posts and a title M.I.A
|
| nguyentrung129, |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyentrung129, |
|
#5582
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE]Phú quí bất năng dâm, bần tiện bất năng di, uy vũ bất năng khuất[/QUOTE] |
| lanhchuachaplin |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by lanhchuachaplin |
|
#5583
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
hey guys, take a look outside. There's a dude carrying out an idea of using English all over f17
let's bet on how much bricks he can get
|
| dqsang90_shadow |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dqsang90_shadow |
|
#5584
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Bad day,so shame when i saw U23 VN vs U23 Myanmar,maybe I should put my faith upon VN national team...
p/s: pls correct grammar 4 me
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Tuổi trẻ giống như một cơn mưa, cho dù bị cảm, vẫn muốn quay lại để được ướt mưa thêm một lần nữa...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B] |
|
#5585
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
if you said "BKAV is number one ", you will have one post count or you can post in http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2458864 It same as f17, but you have post count ![]() foremost you will haven't title KIA or MIA |
|
#5586
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5587
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]()
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Tuổi trẻ giống như một cơn mưa, cho dù bị cảm, vẫn muốn quay lại để được ướt mưa thêm một lần nữa...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B] |
|
#5588
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Tuổi trẻ giống như một cơn mưa, cho dù bị cảm, vẫn muốn quay lại để được ướt mưa thêm một lần nữa...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B] |
|
#5589
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
when i look into your nickname i think about Lep Zeppelin btw what's your nick mean?and which is your favourite metal genre?!
__________________
[B]Nobody dies a virgin..life fuck us all[/B] |
| ThanatoS_SotanahT |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ThanatoS_SotanahT |
|
#5590
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() //Btw, I believe "many bricks" is quite right! ![]() Quote:
![]() I was Chiln before I got a K.I.A and the word Lepnitz just bumped into my head, didnt know why. And finally, I meet a metal fan. Would you want to know why Northern Europe bands are so good in guitar playing? Tell me your opinion first and the answer comes afterwards! Cheers, bro!
|
![]() |
|
|