![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5531
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
a dad telling his children how he met their mother back when he was young and still hung out with a group of his friends. It's one of my favorite comedies
you should give it a try
|
| dqsang90_shadow |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dqsang90_shadow |
|
#5532
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() but not sure à
__________________
[QUOTE=dragon622;39944497]gia cát dự 31 điểm[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=dragon622;39944881]em lậy anh ^:)^^:)^^:)^ thánh cmnr chuẩn vãi[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=dragon622;39945067]bình thường :), thích thì anh nhận chú làm đệ từ :">[/QUOTE] mem voz dự đoán số điểm cặp đôi hoàn hảo -_- |
|
#5533
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
yup,about the grammari'm not really sure if "i myself am the same" was correct or not but the meaning is as you meant it
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5534
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
thank you, happy day, good luck bye bye , see you again ![]() phù phù ![]() edit: vừa hỏi 1 đứa i want you to believe in love again but how could i do that when i don't even have love to believe in chắc chuẩn
__________________
[QUOTE=dragon622;39944497]gia cát dự 31 điểm[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=dragon622;39944881]em lậy anh ^:)^^:)^^:)^ thánh cmnr chuẩn vãi[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=dragon622;39945067]bình thường :), thích thì anh nhận chú làm đệ từ :">[/QUOTE] mem voz dự đoán số điểm cặp đôi hoàn hảo -_- |
|
#5535
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Try these below: Quote:
I want to...., but how can I do it since I could not have it myself? or Wise Blue's one. It's up to you! |
|
#5536
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
inspiration should do
faith is somewhat with more religious meaning someone's inspiration is more than his/her lover....more than love....and truth...i guess
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5537
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I used faith cus I think he wants to give her the belief in good things would happen in her life. Inspiration is the motivation in doing something as you chose it. Thus, I understand what you said but in the unclear context he gave us, I guess both should do.
Peace!
|
|
#5538
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
this song made me cry
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5539
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]() btw, I've cried before when I listened to the piano concerto no.2 composed by Rachmaninov
|
| dqsang90_shadow |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dqsang90_shadow |
|
#5540
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
you don't know anything about me..........behind the troll face......is another one
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
![]() |
|
|