Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5511  
Old 09-11-2011, 21:23
dqsang90_shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,205
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad View Post
i feel sad now. who can make me happy?
Reply With Quote
  #5512  
Old 09-11-2011, 22:25
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

so after almost 5 years, my English has stayed the same, or worsened i would say...
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5513  
Old 09-11-2011, 23:06
Junior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 27
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
so after almost 5 years, my English has stayed the same, or worsened i would say...
you mean remaining on the top of something for 5 years is really bad

share:
I've heard this song for continuous 5 days right after I found there was a moving song like that in the world.
httpww youtube.com/watch?v=clq01TXQR0s

"I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
the only thing it's real..."
Reply With Quote
  #5514  
Old 10-11-2011, 10:45
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguhonkhiuonglanh View Post
you mean remaining on the top of something for 5 years is really bad
no i meant i havent improved anything
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5515  
Old 10-11-2011, 21:51
tester888's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 83
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqsang90_shadow View Post
actually, it depends on what you meant by "learn". I learn almost nothing at school, all of my English comes from internet surfing, RPGs, TV series, translated manga anime or something like that

hmmm... you should come back to school then
__________________
[SIZE="3"]Làm cái sign cho nó cá tính [/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #5516  
Old 11-11-2011, 17:07
LeJii's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 787
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm majoring TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) but when I come here and try to help you guys, I feel so confused because you are better than me, obviously, now I have to sit and "hóng"
__________________
[QUOTE=bug_bunny145;21973027]nhanh vãi xoài, các bác lại làm em 1 lần nữa khâm phục vozer, 1 cộng đồg dở hơi nhưng có tài :*[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #5517  
Old 11-11-2011, 17:43
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad View Post
i feel sad now. who can make me happy?
depend on what "happy" means in your question ?

fame ? glory ? money ? a handsome boy/gay/girl/les ?
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5518  
Old 11-11-2011, 19:37
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 1,102
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

" Thấm đượm nhịp sống yên ả và thanh bình của cả kỷ nguyên trước, Huế... blah blah blah"
Help me translate this sentencee into English, please.

Hey Wise Blue, my teacher in translation says the same sentence in your location entry, where did you get it ?
Reply With Quote
  #5519  
Old 12-11-2011, 02:14
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

after all these years, Hue still carries its somewhat slow but peaceful lifestyle that has existed centuries ago

nah......
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5520  
Old 12-11-2011, 07:14
longgosu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 619
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hello, I'm Long. I'm 15, I live in EaHleo distric, the school here is boring, and they don't appreciate this subject really well, so I quit learning extra class in English and start to find out by my self.I think English is usefull,after all, we are living in a"computer" century.And most of the programs in the computer are written in English.If you Haven't learn English, You wouldn't have known what to do in strange situation
//Have a nice morning.Bye
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]IN ARSENE WE TRUST[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:36.