Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5501  
Old 06-11-2011, 21:41
Junior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 27
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietht View Post
I've got an pure friend. Maybe she's the pourest person in the world. She's kind,very kind. She's not so pretty, she's short, she doesn't have the popular beauty that everyone like but in my opinion I find in her smt very cute. She's so smart. She's the one who probaly the smartest girl in my high-school class. But she doesn't show off like some smart girls I meet later. She's never tried to show her smartness. She's so smart that I can't even talk with her. But somehow I had a little crush on her. I asked her out once when we were at 12th grade in the noel event even I had not talked to her so much be4. And she refused, of course.

We went to university in two different ones. She went to the HUST and I went to NEU. Then she studied abroad in France .So we haven't met for about 7 years.

I didn't really remember why we met again. But It happened about last year. at That time I had a lot of problems with my 7-year girlfriend so I asked her out to have some drink, just to have a friend to talk to. We talked and "hell yeah" we had a lot of thoughts in common ( yeah, I used to suit with someone who studied abroad ). She's still like the old days, still smart, I told her my troubles. And she revealed them in a very simple way, that I can easily understand. So I talked to her a lot, ask her out everytime I could, texting her everytime I had anything coufused. And she always did like above, revealing problems in the simplest way. And sometimes I could help her in some of her little confused problems too.

at That time I was in a quaterlife- crisis, I was so lonely, discouraged I just wanted to have someone to talked, to hug them and have someone hugging me and somehow I found myself missing her, wanted to talked to her everytimes. One day I asked her out and in the way back home, I stopped the motor-bike in a deserted street and told her: "Do u know that I want?
I just want some peaceful moments like this"

Then I said " Can I hug you ?"
She said in a confusing way: "Eh, I don't know"
I said: " Just like a friend. I really want to hug someone. I saw "Friends" so many times and I really love how they, friends treat each other."
She said: " I don't know. I can understand u. But If I do this, I still feel sorry for your girl friend"
Then I said" You don't have to feel anything. I also don't feel anything, I just want to do what I want"
And I hugged her. Right at that moment, I knew that this hug doesn't feel like just a friend way.

After that day, she avoided me. I tried to meet her and said I already liked her. She is still so confused. She ask me again and again " Do u think u really like me?" And i said " I don't think anything I thinked a lot and now I just want to do what my heart is telling me that I wanna be with you". She don't said smt spectacularly but she let me hug her. I remembered " when I hold her hands walking in a moutain road of Do Son beach. It's really peaceful. And I remembered she said "U must do very good things in the previous incarnationu, sothat I like you now"

But after I had her saying that she likes me and she suddenly hug me tightly I feel scared. I don't want to meet her so much like before. I really don't know why. And I started avoiding her. Didn't answer her sms. After few times, I did this, she also stopped sms.

After few months, I tried to go on with my life, discover what I really want. I saw this in her facebook's wall yesterday: ‎

"1st time: funny proposal with the witness of un ugly dog
2nd time: secret proposal revealed by future mother in law
3rd time: shocking and romantic proposal with roses and wine
Yes, I agree. I love you, my love...♥"



Suddenly, I feel very happy. I feel so happy for her. And I suddenly realize that she's incredible. And I really want to have her as a friend, to share things, problems with her. But I just couldn't like her. I feel so happy for her, to my wonderful girlfriend/female friend. She's the best girl and she deserves the best things.







\\\\Just something I feel I have to write down and share with someone, and by my low level of English in spite of Vietnamese. LOL. Thx u for reading it. Correcting my grammar and vocabulacy mistakes is really helpful. Apreciate it!
Writing all them down instead of concealing in deep soul makes our lives much easy. I hope someday i am able to accumulate enough courage to write my own stories like what you did there.
In grammatical aspect, I find some but why the heck do we need to care about them when our heart is overwhelmed with happiness??
Wish you and your lovely friend all the best.
Reply With Quote
  #5502  
Old 08-11-2011, 21:56
wall[e]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,276
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

anybody give me some the best songs plz
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]!
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #5503  
Old 09-11-2011, 01:07
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqsang90_shadow View Post
that's totally correct. I've seen many sentences using that structure. For example, "glad to be of help", "he's more of a man than I thought", "time is of the essence", "make sure the food is of good quality"...
you'd better give me more of a warning next time
there's nothing of interest for me out there ...
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #5504  
Old 09-11-2011, 01:14
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqsang90_shadow View Post
that's totally correct. I've seen many sentences using that structure. For example, "glad to be of help", "he's more of a man than I thought", "time is of the essence", "make sure the food is of good quality"...
How long you been learning English?
Near the informal english is always interesting, right ?
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #5505  
Old 09-11-2011, 14:58
dqsang90_shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,205
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangthai View Post
How long you been learning English?
actually, it depends on what you meant by "learn". I learn almost nothing at school, all of my English comes from internet surfing, RPGs, TV series, translated manga anime or something like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangthai View Post
Near the informal english is always interesting, right ?
couldn't agree with you moreI kind of like informal English, especially American English. It's so coolBut in order to take standardized tests like toefl, ielts...we have to study academic English
//planing on taking toefl after the lunar new year, but right now I'm kind of a noob at English
Reply With Quote
  #5506  
Old 09-11-2011, 17:26
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqsang90_shadow View Post
actually, it depends on what you meant by "learn". I learn almost nothing at school, all of my English comes from internet surfing, RPGs, TV series, translated manga anime or something like that


couldn't agree with you moreI kind of like informal English, especially American English. It's so coolBut in order to take standardized tests like toefl, ielts...we have to study academic English
//planing on taking toefl after the lunar new year, but right now I'm kind of a noob at English
you couldn't but agree with me about this? Actually i got a feeling of unnatural for formal english. Some guys, you know, may got a huge range of formal english but can not say they need to pee. They speak vietnamese english. I'll talk to you later.
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #5507  
Old 09-11-2011, 18:00
dqsang90_shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,205
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangthai View Post
you couldn't but agree with me about this? Actually i got a feeling of unnatural for formal english. Some guys, you know, may got a huge range of formal english but can not say they need to pee. They speak vietnamese english. I'll talk to you later.
Oh, it's a little misleading here
"couldn't agree with you more" means the same as "totally agree with you"
by the usual logic, "couldn't be more" means "it already reaches its maximum"I also got confused when I first saw this structure
Reply With Quote
  #5508  
Old 09-11-2011, 20:58
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 2
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

anybody can tell me wat happen in here ? O_o
Reply With Quote
  #5509  
Old 09-11-2011, 21:07
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

i feel sad now. who can make me happy?
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #5510  
Old 09-11-2011, 21:17
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 2
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

1st..are u M or FM ?
2nd..how old ?
nazz ...i forgot What matter ?:">
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:36.