![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5501
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
In grammatical aspect, I find some but why the heck do we need to care about them when our heart is overwhelmed with happiness?? Wish you and your lovely friend all the best. ![]()
|
| nguhonkhiuonglanh |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguhonkhiuonglanh |
|
#5502
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
anybody give me some the best songs plz
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#5503
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
there's nothing of interest for me out there ...
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced |
|
#5504
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Near the informal english is always interesting, right ?
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced |
|
#5505
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
actually, it depends on what you meant by "learn". I learn almost nothing at school, all of my English comes from internet surfing, RPGs, TV series, translated manga anime or something like that
![]() couldn't agree with you more I kind of like informal English, especially American English. It's so cool But in order to take standardized tests like toefl, ielts...we have to study academic English![]() //planing on taking toefl after the lunar new year, but right now I'm kind of a noob at English
|
| dqsang90_shadow |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dqsang90_shadow |
|
#5506
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced |
|
#5507
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() "couldn't agree with you more" means the same as "totally agree with you" ![]() by the usual logic, "couldn't be more" means "it already reaches its maximum" I also got confused when I first saw this structure
|
| dqsang90_shadow |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dqsang90_shadow |
|
#5508
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
anybody can tell me wat happen in here ? O_o
|
|
#5509
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
i feel sad now. who can make me happy?
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE] |
| love ballad |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by love ballad |
|
#5510
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
1st..are u M or FM ?
2nd..how old ? nazz ...i forgot What matter ?:">
|
![]() |
|
|