![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5421
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
i didn't know that harry and malfoys are gays
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5422
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
you guys get on my nerves
![]() ![]() maybe I would give you some ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() to wake you upYou guys dont obey the unwritten rules of our forum , so lameeee:">:"> |
| death_lover |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by death_lover |
|
#5423
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
maybe i would google for your weakness and tell our beloved mod/smod to ban you
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5424
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#5425
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5426
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
My english very bad....
|
|
#5427
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Teal"]Dân phòng chính tả [B]WOT Ingame[/B]: thesonofthewind[/COLOR] |
| thesonofthewind |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by thesonofthewind |
|
#5428
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
why dont we talk about love ?
why a girl always ask the reason why do you love her ? the question u never ever know the answer? and what does the girl want from her man ?
__________________
[QUOTE=Diamond T-Ara;45659782]Đã yêu, thì chỉ có từ beautyful thôi :)[/QUOTE] vozer và engrish |
|
#5429
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
just listen to the song,read the lyrics againhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7d03EgfdA8 You've got to Love me for what I am,for simply being me. Don't love me for what you intend or hope that I would be, And if you're only using me to fit your fantasy you're really not in love so let me go. I must be free. If what you want isn't natural for me I won't pretend to keep you what I am Picture of perfection is only in your mind for all your expectations love can never be designed. We don't need each other for everything we are or live the life we've made behind and make another start You've got to love me for what I am for simply being me just live the way you are,if a girl loved you,she would have accepted everything about you
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5430
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
the fact that i dont have any girl now, my heart still got hurt from the day she gone away. I can't date with someone else, I dont want to hurt me and someone who I want to replace the space she left. And can't share my personal stories for someone else, I dont trust my friend enough to talk everything I thing with them. Poor for me.
sr if I wrong something in my english. Please fix it for me.
__________________
[QUOTE=Diamond T-Ara;45659782]Đã yêu, thì chỉ có từ beautyful thôi :)[/QUOTE] vozer và engrish |
![]() |
|
|