Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5411  
Old 17-10-2011, 23:52
death_lover's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 434
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries24 View Post
maybe you should try switching off your modem of even unplug it
that should be my aunt that switch it off , but unluckily she go to hometown quite often and I am alone at home weeks after weeks , so

btw , this topic is really helpful , maybe I should go here and reduce to go to other website and keep reducing like that


thanks everybody
hope you have sweet nightmares
Reply With Quote
  #5412  
Old 17-10-2011, 23:56
sadness1108's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 74
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by death_lover View Post
that should be my aunt that switch it off , but unluckily she go to hometown quite often and I am alone at home weeks after weeks , so

btw , this topic is really helpful , maybe I should go here and reduce to go to other website and keep reducing like that


thanks everybody
hope you have sweet nightmares
go to hell
__________________
Empty inside

http://db.tt/9oORweyg <-- Ổ cứng trên mây
Reply With Quote
  #5413  
Old 17-10-2011, 23:57
death_lover's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 434
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
back on 1st semester of my 12th grade,i got myself

0,1 for math
1,4 for physics
2,0 for chemistry


and now it begins to take effect on me,couldn't do anything,picking the wrong choice for studying
if i would realize how important those things would be


don't become another me,lil' bro
sympathetic
but when there's a will there's a way
If I guess right , you're just in the university so you also gettime , it's it is never too late to turn back
Reply With Quote
  #5414  
Old 17-10-2011, 23:58
death_lover's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 434
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadness1108 View Post
go to hell
I just realize that you've not glance at me nickname haha
Reply With Quote
  #5415  
Old 18-10-2011, 00:01
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by death_lover View Post
sympathetic
but when there's a will there's a way
If I guess right , you're just in the university so you also gettime , it's it is never too late to turn back
there will always be time,but i couldn't afford the money

if worse comes to worst,maybe i would put the house on sale,take my share 1/3

rent a house and use the money to continue/turn back on my own way-own choice-own life
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5416  
Old 18-10-2011, 00:29
sadness1108's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 74
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by death_lover View Post
I just realize that you've not glance at me nickname haha
oh sorry about that
but your nick name was combined with 2 noun
Can u tell me why
__________________
Empty inside

http://db.tt/9oORweyg <-- Ổ cứng trên mây
Reply With Quote
  #5417  
Old 18-10-2011, 00:41
death_lover's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 434
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

there was a time that I was deeply depressed and sometimes thought of suiciding => I love death => death lover
but now looking back at that time I do think it's so silly
Now although I'm a little depressed now but I tell myself that I have to live well to pay wat I lent from everybody and look at this life
Reply With Quote
  #5418  
Old 18-10-2011, 00:53
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadness1108 View Post
oh sorry about that
but your nick name was combined with 2 noun
Can u tell me why
it's compound noun

such as

bus stop
fire fly
football

Quote:
Originally Posted by death_lover View Post
there was a time that I was deeply depressed and sometimes thought of suiciding => I love death => death lover
but now looking back at that time I do think it's so silly
Now although I'm a little depressed now but I tell myself that I have to live well to pay wat I lent from everybody and look at this life
your avatar looks gay,sick
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5419  
Old 18-10-2011, 00:56
death_lover's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 434
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

It's harry potter and draco malfoy , you forget our slogan , or you're so obsessed with the phone calls =)))))))))))))))))
Reply With Quote
  #5420  
Old 18-10-2011, 00:57
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
it's compound noun

such as

bus stop
fire fly
football



your avatar looks gay,sick
he sounds gay too
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:40.