Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5391  
Old 16-10-2011, 13:52
khanh911backup's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 771
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hello everybody.
I'm a final year student and I am seeking a good position for my next internship.
However, my English is not good so I start to leaning TOEIC because I think TOEIC fits all kinds of jobs. But I don't know what books I can learn to improve my English and my TOEIC level.
At this time, my TOEIC grade is 450. Would you mind to recommend me one or two best TOEIC books? I am looking at a book named Big Step TOEIC 1 2 3? What do you think?
Reply With Quote
  #5392  
Old 16-10-2011, 21:56
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuancoltech.ver2 View Post
Hey guys, I need some help from you all.

I am searching for some kind of dictionary which not only helps me to look up for synonyms of a word but also that synonym-words must be academic words, so that I can get familiar with them as well as using them in IELTS writing.


I would like to employ as many academic words as I can, instead of informal words. Thank you very much.

//for example, "employ" is a synonym of "use", and it's also an academic word that I can use in IELTS writinig. I need something like that.
thefreedictionary should help,it's an online dictionary
and there is another big dictionary which i forgot,it costs about 29$ back in 2010 so i didn't buy it
it has all kinds of synonyms,acronyms,prefixes,suffixes....etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanh911backup View Post
Hello everybody.
I'm a final year student and I am seeking a good position for my next internship.
However, my English is not good so I start to leaning TOEIC because I think TOEIC fits all kinds of jobs. But I don't know what books I can learn to improve my English and my TOEIC level.
At this time, my TOEIC grade is 450. Would you mind to recommend me one or two best TOEIC books? I am looking at a book named Big Step TOEIC 1 2 3? What do you think?
i think you should study these books
http://www.firstnews.com.vn/BookDeta...p;IdBookCat=21

after studying these books,you would easily get a score higher than 700 TOEIC and you could also study further for the Toefl Ibt test
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5393  
Old 16-10-2011, 22:25
Tuancoltech.ver2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 299
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
thefreedictionary should help,it's an online dictionary
and there is another big dictionary which i forgot,it costs about 29$ back in 2010 so i didn't buy it
it has all kinds of synonyms,acronyms,prefixes,suffixes....etc
Thanks. It's a really large dictionary.
__________________
[QUOTE='[MGS]SNET;21428443']Rắn gì toàn đi giết người, rắn của em tạo ra con người mới hay! :sexy:[/QUOTE]


:rofl:
Reply With Quote
  #5394  
Old 16-10-2011, 23:05
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

You said to me with full of tears
Inside the fairytale are all lies
I can't possibly be your prince
Maybe you can never understand
You said I love you ever after
The stars in my sky has lightened up

I'm willing to be
that angel you love inside the fairytale
Spread up my hands
become the wings to protect you
You must believe
believe that we can be like that in the fairytale
prosperity and happiness is the ending

__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5395  
Old 16-10-2011, 23:10
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuancoltech.ver2 View Post
Thanks. It's a really large dictionary.
it's rather inconvenient when the power went out
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5396  
Old 17-10-2011, 20:29
Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 48
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

thank you very..good
Reply With Quote
  #5397  
Old 17-10-2011, 21:52
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 1,102
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I gonna complete doing translation with a small part of Wuthering Heights. Few...my assignment...so hard...but I love it.
Reply With Quote
  #5398  
Old 17-10-2011, 21:56
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ws1V3Bl1r4

this song's so romantic

Take my hand
We’ll walk a while, we’ll talk a while
Feel my love, always there beside you

Be the one
I know you’ll tell me everything
You are the one I cherish more than anything

I love you more than you’ll ever know
I love you more than you’ll ever see
More than my heart could ever show
I love you more than you’ll ever know...

wish i could sing it to the one i love.....
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5399  
Old 17-10-2011, 22:19
sadness1108's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 74
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

sound like you're enjoying your life
like it
__________________
Empty inside

http://db.tt/9oORweyg <-- Ổ cứng trên mây
Reply With Quote
  #5400  
Old 17-10-2011, 22:32
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadness1108 View Post
sound like you're enjoying your life
like it
not really,i just put my mask on,deep down inside......are scars
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:31.