![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5391
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hello everybody.
I'm a final year student and I am seeking a good position for my next internship. However, my English is not good so I start to leaning TOEIC because I think TOEIC fits all kinds of jobs. But I don't know what books I can learn to improve my English and my TOEIC level. At this time, my TOEIC grade is 450. Would you mind to recommend me one or two best TOEIC books? I am looking at a book named Big Step TOEIC 1 2 3? What do you think? |
| khanh911backup |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by khanh911backup |
|
#5392
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
thefreedictionary should help,it's an online dictionaryand there is another big dictionary which i forgot,it costs about 29$ back in 2010 so i didn't buy it it has all kinds of synonyms,acronyms,prefixes,suffixes....etc Quote:
i think you should study these bookshttp://www.firstnews.com.vn/BookDeta...p;IdBookCat=21 after studying these books,you would easily get a score higher than 700 TOEIC and you could also study further for the Toefl Ibt test
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5393
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Thanks. It's a really large dictionary.
__________________
[QUOTE='[MGS]SNET;21428443']Rắn gì toàn đi giết người, rắn của em tạo ra con người mới hay! :sexy:[/QUOTE] :rofl: |
| Tuancoltech.ver2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tuancoltech.ver2 |
|
#5394
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
You said to me with full of tears
Inside the fairytale are all lies I can't possibly be your prince Maybe you can never understand You said I love you ever after The stars in my sky has lightened up I'm willing to be that angel you love inside the fairytale Spread up my hands become the wings to protect you You must believe believe that we can be like that in the fairytale prosperity and happiness is the ending
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5395
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
it's rather inconvenient when the power went out
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5396
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
thank you very..good
|
| binhan200892 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by binhan200892 |
|
#5397
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I gonna complete doing translation with a small part of Wuthering Heights. Few...my assignment...so hard...but I love it.
|
| Wind Raider |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Wind Raider |
|
#5398
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ws1V3Bl1r4
this song's so romantic ![]() Take my hand We’ll walk a while, we’ll talk a while Feel my love, always there beside you Be the one I know you’ll tell me everything You are the one I cherish more than anything I love you more than you’ll ever know I love you more than you’ll ever see More than my heart could ever show I love you more than you’ll ever know... wish i could sing it to the one i love.....
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5399
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
sound like you're enjoying your life
like it
__________________
Empty inside http://db.tt/9oORweyg <-- Ổ cứng trên mây |
| sadness1108 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by sadness1108 |
|
#5400
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
not really,i just put my mask on,deep down inside......are scars
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
![]() |
|
|