Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5201  
Old 20-09-2011, 19:46
Cpt.sand's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 28
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietht View Post
Pls, translate this part for me: "QTK will also pay a royalty to the NewHK Company with a goal of nearly zero profit within the Vietnam operation minimizing the tax burden from Vietnam. "

Thank u everyone
It means "QTK cũng sẽ trả tiền bản quyền cho công ty NewHK với mục tiêu gần như không lợi nhuận trong hoạt động của Việt Nam nhằm giảm thiểu gánh nắng thuế từ chính Việt Nam". Plz forgive me if this tranlate doesn't sound right.
Reply With Quote
  #5202  
Old 20-09-2011, 21:12
blackcatcb's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 506
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
I am not making much money these days/ so far this year.
The answer is 'these day' but I don't understand why.

What is the different between so far and these days?
Reply With Quote
  #5203  
Old 20-09-2011, 21:34
Tuancoltech.ver2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 299
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcatcb View Post
The answer is 'these day' but I don't understand why.

What is the different between so far and these days?
So far means Until now, so if you choose so far, the sentence must be in present perfect form. However it's given in present form, so these days is correct answer.
__________________
[QUOTE='[MGS]SNET;21428443']Rắn gì toàn đi giết người, rắn của em tạo ra con người mới hay! :sexy:[/QUOTE]


:rofl:
Reply With Quote
  #5204  
Old 20-09-2011, 23:00
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.sand View Post
It means "QTK cũng sẽ trả tiền bản quyền cho công ty NewHK với mục tiêu gần như không lợi nhuận trong hoạt động của Việt Nam nhằm giảm thiểu gánh nắng thuế từ chính Việt Nam". Plz forgive me if this tranlate doesn't sound right.

That's what I can translate but I don't know what does it really mean.
Reply With Quote
  #5205  
Old 21-09-2011, 04:44
mahamahdou's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 14
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietht View Post
That's what I can translate but I don't know what does it really mean.
it may depend the context as well
Reply With Quote
  #5206  
Old 21-09-2011, 07:10
babyB0Y's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,152
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Good morning everyone. I hope you guys have a good day !
Reply With Quote
  #5207  
Old 21-09-2011, 08:07
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 1,102
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietht View Post
That's what I can translate but I don't know what does it really mean.
I don't know what it really means.
Reply With Quote
  #5208  
Old 21-09-2011, 08:16
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 1,102
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahamahdou View Post
it may depend the context as well
depend on the context
Reply With Quote
  #5209  
Old 21-09-2011, 23:00
>=3's Avatar
>=3 >=3 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 102
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hi everyone,
Im looking for some words to describe a haircut. How can I say "mái xéo" and "chẻ mái" in English? Can anyone give me a help???
Reply With Quote
  #5210  
Old 21-09-2011, 23:12
thannong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 1,639
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

thi Toeic mới biết điểm
đc có 300

các bác ah em nhồi nhét mãi sao vẫn ngu ta vậy nhỉ
hay là sai phương pháp

có bác nào ở đây từ ngu TA như em lên pro ko? Cho em xin cái bí kíp
đang chán nản với trình độ TA của mình lắm rồi
chỉ hy vọng đc 500 điểm thôi mà khó quá

em ngu nhất là phần nghe,cứ lõm bõm
__________________
[I][B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Sienna"]Intel® Core™ [/COLOR] i5-9400F Processor @2.90GHz| [COLOR="Sienna"]Corsair Series [/COLOR]VS 450w 80 Plus white| [COLOR="Sienna"]GALAX GeForce®[/COLOR] GTX 1060 oc 6gb | [COLOR="Sienna"]G.SKILL[/COLOR] 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | [COLOR="Sienna"]SSD Samsung[/COLOR] 860 Evo 250GB | 1TB HDD |[COLOR="Sienna"]Samsung [/COLOR] 27" Space Monitor Sr750" |[/SIZE][/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:57.