![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5041
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Your question is wrong, you should say"how do you know that toefl is more difficult than ielts" ? I would say that I've already taken both courses.I took ielts course at first, but I quittted after 1 years.Why? Just for no reasons, may be because I didn't like Australian accent in listening sections.Then I broke into Toefl and realised that toefl cost me lots of effort.If you want to know how hard toel is, just take a mini test here
http://www.testden.com/challenge/free-toefl.asp |
|
#5042
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I also studied about Toefl before but I think you should work hard for both. The difficulty of them are the same, compared between each task.
p/s: can u show me the difference between 2 questions pls bcuz i can't figure it out. Thanks
__________________
[QUOTE=mr_skennedy;30327241]Song Thủ Hỗ Bác: Tớ luyện chiêu này bây h 1 tay sóc 1 tay di chuột, tâm trí phân minh không hề ảnh hưởng đến nhau .[/QUOTE][QUOTE=ghetloaimodvovanhoa;35612116][SIZE="4"] [COLOR="Red"]Mình chắc chắn tươơng lai của Dizzy sẽ là xe ôm, xe thồ hoặc bốc xếp[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] |
|
#5043
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
What if I can get 100 TOEFL iBT now, without any practicing? will you pay the test fee for me?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#5044
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Thank you for your link. The score will surely be higher if I do the test again.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#5045
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
@iris, your question lacks the determiner "more" and people say "how do you know "?instead of "why do you know"?."Why" is only used to ask for reasons,while "how" is asked when you want to know the way it happened.
@jay, how long have you studied Enlgish?, less than 3 years? Then you're supperman. Btw, your score is really beautiful(although that's not a complete test). I admire you :x |
|
#5046
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
In case you want to ask, No I have not attended any other English class outside the highschool programme that every of us should have been taking or have already taken.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#5047
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Yeah yeah, I know. I am looking for a fulbright scholarship, and I want to make sure that I dont have many competitors ^^.
|
|
#5048
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][B]3470[/B][/COLOR] [B]|[/B] [B][COLOR="Green"]1060[/COLOR][/B] [B]|[/B] [B]Z3+[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Sienna"]G610 Orion Brown[/COLOR][/B] [B]|[/B] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][B]G420 Hyperion Fury[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][RIGHT]Steam/Origin ID: [COLOR="Red"]g3milan[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/B] |
|
#5049
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
BTW, can anybody give me a list (or a link that provide a list) of formal expression in daily life (like "with all do respect", "back on track", "I beg your pardon" or smt like that)?
__________________
i7 6700K | Noctua NH-U9S | Asus ROG Strix Z270I Gaming | G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3600 C16 | GTX 1080 Ti FE + Arctic Accelero Xtreme III + 2x Gentle Typhoon 1850 PWM | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB + Crucial MX300 750GB + Seagate FireCuda 2TB | NCase M1 | Dell S2417DG Dell Latitude E7470 | i7 6650U |
|
#5050
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
btw, I don't think "back on track" is a formal expression.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
![]() |
|
|