Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5001  
Old 19-08-2011, 21:23
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\.............._ _
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5002  
Old 19-08-2011, 21:23
pigdepdzai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 2,326
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by alien11188 View Post
have you been to that island? you seem very familiar with it.
I haven't, but my clone have
Reply With Quote
  #5003  
Old 19-08-2011, 21:51
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 806
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
interseting but I don't usually have this kind of situation. Usually my girl friend will show me when she encounters a hot girl on the street.
Show you what?
did you mean she would notice you?
Reply With Quote
  #5004  
Old 20-08-2011, 11:44
Tsunami Nori's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,710
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sannomiya View Post
Show you what?
did you mean she would notice you?
that's not mean she will take something off her body ...
__________________
[COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5005  
Old 20-08-2011, 12:26
chulucninh09's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 10
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami Nori View Post
that's not mean she will take something off her body ...
I watched you for a long time. Your E 's kool
__________________
VOZ.Nheck
FTU K49
Thôi kệ ...
Liên hiệp chùa Láng http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2214079
Reply With Quote
  #5006  
Old 20-08-2011, 13:45
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sannomiya View Post
Show you what?
did you mean she would notice you?
she points me to the cool girls for my seeing pleasure.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #5007  
Old 21-08-2011, 09:50
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 806
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
she points me to the cool girls for my seeing pleasure.
Then she's a smart girl, I have to say. Love girls like that one. Hope she would stay the same after your wedding.
Reply With Quote
  #5008  
Old 21-08-2011, 17:41
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hi everyone, today I invited to this so many errors theard expect people to help.
I have an upcoming meeting with a friend of my sister next week, he spoke very good English but i speak eng really bad, so I want to ask your help we can articulate a number of common words to I have a nice meeting in the near future because limited vocabulary so I can type a text in Vietnamese and English. expect people to help me fix
Quote:
-Xin chào anh có phải là...........Rất vui khi được gặp anh
-Tôi được chị gái bảo tới gặp anh để nhận một số món đồ
-Và tôi muốn nhờ anh gửi lại cho chị tôi một số món giấy tờ gốc và rất quan trọng như giấy khai sinh bản chính ,giấy chứng nhận bản chính ,etc.Đây là những giấy tờ quan trọng đó
-Và bố mẹ tôi có quà tặng gửi anh vì nghĩ rằng anh không quen mua sắm quà tặng ở việt nam để mang sang nước đức : đây là vài kg nhãn ,thanh long và chè
-một số câu giao tiếp cơ bản nữa mong các bác giúp đỡ để cuộc nói chuyện được vui vẻ và không khô cứng
-My sister told me come to meet you for some gifts
-And I want to ask him to send her back to me some items and original documents are as important as the original birth certificate, certificate of original, etc.they are important documents that
-And my parents have sent him gifts, thinking that he's not used to purchase gifts to bring to Vietnam in Germany: Here are a few kg mark, dragon fruit and tea
look forward to helping
Reply With Quote
  #5009  
Old 22-08-2011, 14:48
Tsunami Nori's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,710
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chulucninh09 View Post
I watched you for a long time. Your E 's kool
kool what ...
__________________
[COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5010  
Old 22-08-2011, 15:00
Tsunami Nori's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,710
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Ver 0.3 View Post
-My sister told me come to meet you for some gifts
-And I want to ask him to send her back to me some items and original documents are as important as the original birth certificate, certificate of original, etc.they are important documents that
-And my parents have sent him gifts, thinking that he's not used to purchase gifts to bring to Vietnam in Germany: Here are a few kg mark, dragon fruit and tea
look forward to helping
I'm not sure for my English, but maybe I can help you a little bit .. If I make a mistake, plz show me why ...

- My sister has told me to come to meet you for some gifts.
- And I want to ask you to send her back for me some important documents and original documents is an original birth certificate, original certificate, etc... There are important documents.
- My parent have a gift for you because they think you're not used to shopping in Vietnam to bring to Germany. Here are a few kilos of longans (nhãn), dragon fruits (thanh long) and teas.

The last sentence I think do not need to translate
__________________
[COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:33.