![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5001
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~., .............................,.-"..................................."-., .........................,/...............................................":, .....................,?......................................................\, .................../...........................................................,} ................./......................................................,:`^`..} .............../...................................................,:"........./ ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ ...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\ .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__ ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-, .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\ ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\ ................................`:,,...........................`\.............._ _ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==`` ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\ ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#5002
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| pigdepdzai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by pigdepdzai |
|
#5003
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
?did you mean she would notice you? |
|
#5004
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
that's not mean she will take something off her body
...
__________________
[COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen][/COLOR] |
| Tsunami Nori |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tsunami Nori |
|
#5005
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I watched you for a long time. Your E 's kool
__________________
VOZ.Nheck FTU K49 Thôi kệ ... Liên hiệp chùa Láng http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2214079 |
| chulucninh09 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by chulucninh09 |
|
#5006
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
she points me to the cool girls for my seeing pleasure.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#5007
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Then she's a smart girl, I have to say. Love girls like that one. Hope she would stay the same after your wedding.
|
|
#5008
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hi everyone, today I invited to this so many errors theard expect people to help.
I have an upcoming meeting with a friend of my sister next week, he spoke very good English but i speak eng really bad, so I want to ask your help we can articulate a number of common words to I have a nice meeting in the near future because limited vocabulary so I can type a text in Vietnamese and English. expect people to help me fix Quote:
-And I want to ask him to send her back to me some items and original documents are as important as the original birth certificate, certificate of original, etc.they are important documents that -And my parents have sent him gifts, thinking that he's not used to purchase gifts to bring to Vietnam in Germany: Here are a few kg mark, dragon fruit and tea look forward to helping ![]() ![]()
|
| Zero Ver 0.3 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Zero Ver 0.3 |
|
#5009
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
kool what
...
__________________
[COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen][/COLOR] |
| Tsunami Nori |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tsunami Nori |
|
#5010
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
.. If I make a mistake, plz show me why ... ![]() - My sister has told me to come to meet you for some gifts. - And I want to ask you to send her back for me some important documents and original documents is an original birth certificate, original certificate, etc... There are important documents. - My parent have a gift for you because they think you're not used to shopping in Vietnam to bring to Germany. Here are a few kilos of longans (nhãn), dragon fruits (thanh long) and teas. The last sentence I think do not need to translate
__________________
[COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen][/COLOR] |
| Tsunami Nori |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tsunami Nori |
![]() |
|
|