Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4921  
Old 14-08-2011, 00:24
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 3
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
Hey guys, I just have graduated in July and now I'm finding a job. Right now I need to get a certificate of english and I prefer TOEIC. My intention is that I will spend one or two week(s) for prepairation and then take the test. Can you guys suggest me a book that I can revise my Grammar and prepair for the test please? Also how many hours a day should I spend learning?

Thanks you guys in advance.

From F17 with love
As far as I'm concerned, one or two weeks may not be enough for you to have a high score. And it really depends on how you will use English in the future. If the company does not require speaking skill, then TOEIC may be sufficient. Else, TOEFL/IELTS is highly recommended.
Reply With Quote
  #4922  
Old 14-08-2011, 01:33
pigdepdzai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 2,326
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hey guys, I finished my placement exam of IELTS. And I was surprised when I got score for the highest class (Intensive) Now I'm wondering I should join this class or the lower class (Pre IELTS) cuz I'm not sure about my ability So plz give me some advise
Thanks you guys
Reply With Quote
  #4923  
Old 14-08-2011, 01:48
quocthai105's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 1,594
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigdepdzai View Post
Hey guys, I finished my placement exam of IELTS. And I was surprised when I got score for the highest class (Intensive) Now I'm wondering I should join this class or the lower class (Pre IELTS) cuz I'm not sure about my ability So plz give me some advise
Thanks you guys
I've been there once, TOEFL class, last level in CleverLearn and believe me, with your current level, I think you're going to find out that those classes are too boring. So, if money is a big matter (as it always is), I suggest study at home, could use TOEFL, IELTS books, just great enough
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]hochieusieutoc.com liên hệ hotline: 093.181.9885
Nhà trung tâm q1, gần từ dũ cho thuê giá thơm: 0983036010
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4924  
Old 14-08-2011, 13:32
duy1124's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 5,329
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hi Gays Guys,
I want to improve my Writing and Listening skill, so can you recommend me some document which support me to learn that?
My TOEIC score is about 600 - 700 (maybe equal to B level in VN)
__________________
Nhân như phùng khốn cảnh bất đoản anh hùng khí. Vinh nhục quý tiện đảm đắc khởi
Reply With Quote
  #4925  
Old 14-08-2011, 15:57
pigdepdzai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 2,326
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Have anyone ever try to learn IELTS at http://gln.edu.vn/ ? What do you think about this ?
My friend told me that this English center is a part of British Council, is that true?
Reply With Quote
  #4926  
Old 14-08-2011, 22:53
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hey, it's kind of some boring topic out here, anybody want to talk to some interesting, like how to get laid, sth like that?
Reply With Quote
  #4927  
Old 14-08-2011, 23:01
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

any jerk-off wanna talk to me?
Reply With Quote
  #4928  
Old 15-08-2011, 00:10
quocthai105's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 1,594
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangthai View Post
hey, it's kind of some boring topic out here, anybody want to talk to some interesting, like how to get laid, sth like that?
Here's something. My girlfriend wants me to talk to my ex because I still have something bothering me about her. So, I promised to talk to ex. Problem is, I felt guilty dumping her, what should I say to ex to let my concern go away? Or to be friends again?
P/s: This is serious, plz give me polite comments. Thank you
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]hochieusieutoc.com liên hệ hotline: 093.181.9885
Nhà trung tâm q1, gần từ dũ cho thuê giá thơm: 0983036010
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4929  
Old 15-08-2011, 08:25
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by quocthai105 View Post
Here's something. My girlfriend wants me to talk to my ex because I still have something bothering me about her. So, I promised to talk to ex. Problem is, I felt guilty dumping her, what should I say to ex to let my concern go away? Or to be friends again?
P/s: This is serious, plz give me polite comments. Thank you
Naturally, your concern will go away when she has a new boyfriend/husband. Therefore you need to ask her to let you know whenever such thing happens. Believe me, there is no such friendship so do not even dream about it. What best for all of you is to stay away from her and try not to contact or mention the ex in any conversation between you & your gf, at least for the time being.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4930  
Old 15-08-2011, 08:36
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangthai View Post
hey, it's kind of some boring topic out here, anybody want to talk to some interesting, like how to get laid, sth like that?
it depends on how much money you have and how much you can spend on it?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:38.