Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4871  
Old 08-08-2011, 21:45
KI_LO's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigdepdzai View Post
It sounds the same as me I'm the fan of Arsenal. When Ars faces Bar in UEFA Champion League quarter final, after the first half was Bar 1-0 Ars. So I turned off the TV and went to bed The next morning, when I watched the news I was shocked
@To all Mu Fan :Glory glory turtle Manchester United
R.I.P you
__________________
[LEFT][COLOR="Blue"]Thành phần xem rồi comment là còn may[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]Vào xem, cười mỉm rồi out ngay mới là thành phần nguy hiểm[/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #4872  
Old 08-08-2011, 23:40
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunhano View Post
what does KIA mean? KIA island is the place for sex?
yes it is, just Google for "thoát khỏi đảo KIA" and you will see the whole fantasy on KIA island.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4873  
Old 09-08-2011, 17:16
gautuibacmy's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 1,384
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hello everybody, nice to meet you.
i need an english software, what is best software today?
__________________
[B]từ lâu anh chỉ xem chúng ta như hai chị em[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #4874  
Old 09-08-2011, 17:21
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gautuibacmy View Post
hello everybody, nice to meet you.
i need an english software, what is best software today?
What exactly is the software you're looking for?, most of them are written in English anw?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4875  
Old 09-08-2011, 17:28
gautuibacmy's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 1,384
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
What exactly is the software you're looking for?, most of them are written in English anw?
you don't understand what i said, i'm looking for best software to study english
__________________
[B]từ lâu anh chỉ xem chúng ta như hai chị em[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #4876  
Old 09-08-2011, 17:56
bla_be8820's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 87
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hey guys, tks for opening this thread ^^ I'm very bad at writting because my grammar í suck. So does anyone has any document or software can help me improve my grammar, please show me.
// if I write anything wrong, please correct me.
Reply With Quote
  #4877  
Old 09-08-2011, 20:47
edelweiss's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 1,334
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bla_be8820 View Post
Hey guys, tks for opening this thread ^^ I'm very bad at writting because my grammar í suck. So does anyone has any document or software can help me improve my grammar, please show me.
// if I write anything wrong, please correct me.
Don't worry. I can show you a very very effective tool to improve your grammar. Especially, it's totally free and easy to use. They called "Google
__________________
May the Force be with you
Reply With Quote
  #4878  
Old 10-08-2011, 00:30
KI_LO's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

we should ask for more questions, then answers or ask everybody here.
__________________
[LEFT][COLOR="Blue"]Thành phần xem rồi comment là còn may[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]Vào xem, cười mỉm rồi out ngay mới là thành phần nguy hiểm[/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #4879  
Old 10-08-2011, 07:57
mr_gem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 3,118
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gautuibacmy View Post
you don't understand what i said, i'm looking for best software to study english
You should try "Tell me more English", a good one to improve your English skills, google it please . Btw, everyone here please share your experiences in learning English, that would be very helpful don't you think
To me : try to practice English in every suitable situation, such as watching a movie, listening to music or sometimes making a dialogue with ... myself

__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][B]3470[/B][/COLOR] [B]|[/B] [B][COLOR="Green"]1060[/COLOR][/B] [B]|[/B] [B]Z3+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Sienna"]G610 Orion Brown[/COLOR][/B] [B]|[/B] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][B]G420 Hyperion Fury[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[B][RIGHT]Steam/Origin ID: [COLOR="Red"]g3milan[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #4880  
Old 10-08-2011, 12:44
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I have a topic to test your writing skill: "Which one is better, 10 guilty men go free or 1 innocent man get convicted?"

try not to write too long.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:23.