Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4861  
Old 08-08-2011, 00:49
KI_LO's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm Vietnamese and I suggested everybody talking in Vietnamese.
__________________
[LEFT][COLOR="Blue"]Thành phần xem rồi comment là còn may[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]Vào xem, cười mỉm rồi out ngay mới là thành phần nguy hiểm[/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #4862  
Old 08-08-2011, 00:54
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI_LO View Post
I'm Vietnamese and I suggested everybody talking in Vietnamese.
that's why you will never get better, never
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4863  
Old 08-08-2011, 00:55
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjka View Post
that manchester derby match? i watched 1st half, so sad when losing 2-0, turned off the tv, played some games and loggg on the fb. i had exploding what a game !!
You're not a real fan then
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4864  
Old 08-08-2011, 00:57
Junior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 10
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI_LO View Post
I'm Vietnamese and I suggested everybody talking in Vietnamese.
Anybody here talked in English?. Of course not, Vozers just write in English. They talk in Vietnamese
Reply With Quote
  #4865  
Old 08-08-2011, 00:57
KI_LO's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
that's why you will never get better, never
Oh. I'm jogging
Why don't you still go to bed?
__________________
[LEFT][COLOR="Blue"]Thành phần xem rồi comment là còn may[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]Vào xem, cười mỉm rồi out ngay mới là thành phần nguy hiểm[/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #4866  
Old 08-08-2011, 00:59
Junior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 10
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI_LO View Post
Oh. I'm jogging
Why don't you still go to bed?
He must work at night!
Reply With Quote
  #4867  
Old 08-08-2011, 01:00
KI_LO's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Oh year. Come on! I'm learning E. We can help us learning E better, OK?
__________________
[LEFT][COLOR="Blue"]Thành phần xem rồi comment là còn may[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]Vào xem, cười mỉm rồi out ngay mới là thành phần nguy hiểm[/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #4868  
Old 08-08-2011, 01:02
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI_LO View Post
Oh. I'm jogging
Why don't you still go to bed?
Why are you jogging at this time of the day?

I had a nap earlier so can't really sleep now
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4869  
Old 08-08-2011, 01:04
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 277
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

i'm real fan but i think i have a bad spirit. 2008 moscow i didn't watch, 09 roma 11 wembley i did watch.
it seems like when i don't watch the game or sth like that. our lads get better. a very lot of times like this, don't know whhy
Reply With Quote
  #4870  
Old 08-08-2011, 01:17
pigdepdzai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 2,326
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjka View Post
i'm real fan but i think i have a bad spirit. 2008 moscow i didn't watch, 09 roma 11 wembley i did watch.
it seems like when i don't watch the game or sth like that. our lads get better. a very lot of times like this, don't know whhy
It sounds the same as me I'm the fan of Arsenal. When Ars faces Bar in UEFA Champion League quarter final, after the first half was Bar 1-0 Ars. So I turned off the TV and went to bed The next morning, when I watched the news I was shocked
@To all Mu Fan :Glory glory turtle Manchester United
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:46.