Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4821  
Old 05-08-2011, 18:26
Tsunami Nori's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,710
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulation View Post
I'm the king of the world !!!
what the world you are ???
__________________
[COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4822  
Old 05-08-2011, 20:23
Soulation's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 6
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

You guys haven't watched Titanic, have you =.=!
Otherwise, you would have understood.
Reply With Quote
  #4823  
Old 05-08-2011, 21:55
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulation View Post
I'm the king of the world !!!
I watched it long long ago. now what?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4824  
Old 05-08-2011, 21:57
Junior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 10
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

A bad day today is almost over. I've have a terrible day with an evil teacher. He asked me to learn a lot without a rest. I felt seriously and wanted to call him a bastard or some bad words like that. I hate him alot and want to give up studying right now. What is going on in my mind?. So I am writing here to reduce my bad feeling. Also, I would like someone to check the grammar mistakes in all my writtings. Thanks so much.
Reply With Quote
  #4825  
Old 05-08-2011, 22:04
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunhano View Post
I felt seriously
What kind of feeling is this?
Reply With Quote
  #4826  
Old 05-08-2011, 22:07
Junior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 10
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulation View Post
You guys haven't watched Titanic, have you =.=!
Otherwise, you would have understood.
Understand intimate scenes in that film?. Of course, I like to practice these situations in real life. At that time, I would be a king.
Reply With Quote
  #4827  
Old 05-08-2011, 22:10
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

If there's still a chance that she'll come back
i'll work like hell to get that chance,no matter what happens with her or what conditions she wants
i don't care what conditon she'll be,i'll still love her
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #4828  
Old 05-08-2011, 22:14
Junior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 10
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
What kind of feeling is this?
I felt seriously tired
Reply With Quote
  #4829  
Old 05-08-2011, 23:28
PvHuang's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 523
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
If there's still a chance that she'll come back
i'll work like hell to get that chance,no matter what happens with her or what conditions she wants
i don't care what conditon she'll be,i'll still love her
I feel great sympathy for you, bro. I think you and me are in the same situation.
She and me lose each other don't mean we are out of love. It's only meet the right person at a wrongtime...
We always wish to stand by each other but we couldn't.
This cause a lot of reget...
__________________
Thế gian này bao nhiêu người, cớ sao chỉ yêu riêng em...
Reply With Quote
  #4830  
Old 06-08-2011, 00:15
PvHuang's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 523
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Many thank AndyMai, Jay, mahamahdou, kunhano, jerry.2805, Minowar, Sannomiya… for reading and correcting my mistakes
I made up my mind. I’ll let my heart decide.
We should be apart for a time I will concentrate at my career with my whole heart save money for the trip to Japan
I hope that the day I set my foot on the country of peach blossom, is the day our love come back.
__________________
Thế gian này bao nhiêu người, cớ sao chỉ yêu riêng em...
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:43.