![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4821
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
[COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen][/COLOR] |
| Tsunami Nori |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tsunami Nori |
|
#4822
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
You guys haven't watched Titanic, have you =.=!
Otherwise, you would have understood. |
|
#4823
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I watched it long long ago. now what?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4824
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
A bad day today is almost over. I've have a terrible day with an evil teacher. He asked me to learn a lot without a rest. I felt seriously and wanted to call him a bastard or some bad words like that. I hate him alot and want to give up studying right now. What is going on in my mind?. So I am writing here to reduce my bad feeling. Also, I would like someone to check the grammar mistakes in all my writtings. Thanks so much.
|
|
#4825
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
|
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#4826
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#4827
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
If there's still a chance that she'll come back
i'll work like hell to get that chance,no matter what happens with her or what conditions she wants i don't care what conditon she'll be,i'll still love her
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#4828
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
|
|
#4829
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
She and me lose each other don't mean we are out of love. It's only meet the right person at a wrongtime...We always wish to stand by each other but we couldn't. This cause a lot of reget...
__________________
Thế gian này bao nhiêu người, cớ sao chỉ yêu riêng em... |
|
#4830
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Many thank AndyMai, Jay, mahamahdou, kunhano, jerry.2805, Minowar, Sannomiya… for reading and correcting my mistakes
I made up my mind. I’ll let my heart decide. ![]() We should be apart for a time I will concentrate at my career with my whole heart save money for the trip to Japan I hope that the day I set my foot on the country of peach blossom, is the day our love come back.
__________________
Thế gian này bao nhiêu người, cớ sao chỉ yêu riêng em... |
![]() |
|
|