Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4581  
Old 25-07-2011, 13:53
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncensored View Post
I do not want to sell any, cuz I like both.

@Jay: I am an exception!
I think you should have said that you came from Vietnam, eventhough you live there now. Which country is that anyway?

I'm an ugly old guy, working as a low pay programmer. I live in a 16 square metter rented room so even a small house is still my dream.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4582  
Old 25-07-2011, 14:02
Uncensored's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 63
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I should keep my mouth shut. No more question about my particular, please!
@Jay n Kyu: I believe there is happiness everywhere, rite?
You are right, I am Vietnamese regardless where I am now.
Reply With Quote
  #4583  
Old 25-07-2011, 14:04
kyu's Avatar
kyu kyu is offline
Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 94
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I think you should have said that you came from Vietnam, eventhough you live there now. Which country is that anyway?

I'm an ugly old guy, working as a low pay programmer. I live in a 16 square metter rented room so even a small house is still my dream.
me too , , but i'm not programmer althought i learned IT
Reply With Quote
  #4584  
Old 25-07-2011, 14:08
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncensored View Post
I should keep my mouth shut. No more question about my particular, please!
@Jay n Kyu: I believe there is happiness everywhere, rite?
You are right, I am Vietnamese regardless where I am now.
hmm, let me put it in another way:

I am now living in Singapore, how about you?

And yes, happiness is where your love is :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyu View Post
me too , , but i'm not programmer althought i learned IT
What are you working as?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4585  
Old 25-07-2011, 14:14
Uncensored's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 63
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I believe some one have checked my IP!
My friends warned me that your guys (Vozers) are very good in tracking inf.
Reply With Quote
  #4586  
Old 25-07-2011, 14:22
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncensored View Post
I believe some one have checked my IP!
My friends warned me that your guys (Vozers) are very good in tracking inf.
why would I do that?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4587  
Old 25-07-2011, 14:28
QuayPha's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hi, guys! I'm new here but old for vozforums - dont look at Join date
__________________
[QUOTE]Siêu lười[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4588  
Old 25-07-2011, 14:34
Uncensored's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 63
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
why would I do that?
Uhm you may not do that, I am not sure.
Reply With Quote
  #4589  
Old 25-07-2011, 14:37
Uncensored's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 63
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuayPha View Post
Hi, guys! I'm new here but old for vozforums - dont look at Join date
Welcome old vozforum's member back to your own playground!
Reply With Quote
  #4590  
Old 25-07-2011, 14:44
chulucninh09's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 10
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncensored View Post
Oh well, I will introduce a bit about myself.

I am a young pretty sexy girl who comes from one of the most developed countries in the world.

I owe two villas, one is in a city center and another is in a nice beach. I drive 2 Audi Sport cars...

That is all about myself. Do not ask me for more inf. cuz I do not want to reveal too much. It may effect my own safety.:">
WTF

Still English, ok??
__________________
VOZ.Nheck
FTU K49
Thôi kệ ...
Liên hiệp chùa Láng http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2214079
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:04.