![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4581
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I'm an ugly old guy, working as a low pay programmer. I live in a 16 square metter rented room so even a small house is still my dream.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4582
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I should keep my mouth shut. No more question about my particular, please!
![]() @Jay n Kyu: I believe there is happiness everywhere, rite? ![]() You are right, I am Vietnamese regardless where I am now.
|
| Uncensored |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Uncensored |
|
#4583
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
, but i'm not programmer althought i learned IT
|
|
#4584
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I am now living in Singapore, how about you? And yes, happiness is where your love is :-) What are you working as?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4585
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I believe some one have checked my IP!
![]() My friends warned me that your guys (Vozers) are very good in tracking inf. ![]()
|
| Uncensored |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Uncensored |
|
#4586
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
why would I do that?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4587
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Hi, guys! I'm new here but old for vozforums
- dont look at Join date
__________________
[QUOTE]Siêu lười[/QUOTE] |
|
#4588
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
|
| Uncensored |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Uncensored |
|
#4589
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| Uncensored |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Uncensored |
|
#4590
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() Still English, ok?? ![]() ![]()
__________________
VOZ.Nheck FTU K49 Thôi kệ ... Liên hiệp chùa Láng http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2214079 |
| chulucninh09 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by chulucninh09 |
![]() |
|
|