![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4571
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I thought you are an Admin here.
![]() Well received your warning, but I really do not know how to type Vietnamese. My pc has no Vietkey or Unikey program, is there any solution you would suggest to me? |
| Uncensored |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Uncensored |
|
#4572
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
The next best option (worst case scenario) is to use English. well the last option (if none of the above works) is to type on another forum then paste over here. In vOz we don't take laziness as an excuse.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4573
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Ok I get ya!
|
| Uncensored |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Uncensored |
|
#4574
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
so.. do you have anything to introduce yourself?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4575
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
of course and more
|
|
#4576
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
oh Jay, Where are u?
|
|
#4577
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Oh well, I will introduce a bit about myself.
I am a young pretty sexy girl who comes from one of the most developed countries in the world. I owe two villas, one is in a city center and another is in a nice beach. I drive 2 Audi Sport cars... That is all about myself. Do not ask me for more inf. cuz I do not want to reveal too much. It may effect my own safety.:"> |
| Uncensored |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Uncensored |
|
#4578
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I'm in my office now.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4579
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Can you sell me a villa ?
|
|
#4580
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I do not want to sell any, cuz I like both.
![]() @Jay: I am an exception!
|
| Uncensored |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Uncensored |
![]() |
|
|