Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4571  
Old 25-07-2011, 12:28
Uncensored's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 63
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
infraction given for improper Vietnamese language
I thought you are an Admin here.
Well received your warning, but I really do not know how to type Vietnamese.
My pc has no Vietkey or Unikey program, is there any solution you would suggest to me?
Reply With Quote
  #4572  
Old 25-07-2011, 12:58
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncensored View Post
I thought you are an Admin here.
Well received your warning, but I really do not know how to type Vietnamese.
My pc has no Vietkey or Unikey program, is there any solution you would suggest to me?
The best option is to install Vietkey or Unikey.

The next best option (worst case scenario) is to use English.

well the last option (if none of the above works) is to type on another forum then paste over here.

In vOz we don't take laziness as an excuse.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4573  
Old 25-07-2011, 13:02
Uncensored's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 63
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Ok I get ya!
Reply With Quote
  #4574  
Old 25-07-2011, 13:05
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncensored View Post
Ok I get ya!
so.. do you have anything to introduce yourself?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4575  
Old 25-07-2011, 13:19
kyu's Avatar
kyu kyu is offline
Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 94
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
that's nothing, he can even think without using his brain

of course and more
Reply With Quote
  #4576  
Old 25-07-2011, 13:25
kyu's Avatar
kyu kyu is offline
Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 94
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

oh Jay, Where are u?
Reply With Quote
  #4577  
Old 25-07-2011, 13:27
Uncensored's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 63
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
so.. do you have anything to introduce yourself?
Oh well, I will introduce a bit about myself.

I am a young pretty sexy girl who comes from one of the most developed countries in the world.

I owe two villas, one is in a city center and another is in a nice beach. I drive 2 Audi Sport cars...

That is all about myself. Do not ask me for more inf. cuz I do not want to reveal too much. It may effect my own safety.:">
Reply With Quote
  #4578  
Old 25-07-2011, 13:31
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncensored View Post
Oh well, I will introduce a bit about myself.

I am a young pretty sexy girl who comes from one of the most developed countries in the world.

I owe two villas, one is in a city center and another is in a nice beach. I drive 2 Audi Sport cars...

That is all about myself. Do not ask me for more inf. cuz I do not want to reveal too much. It may effect my own safety.:">
I believe in everything but the red part... I thought all members in WTT are mothers and wives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyu View Post
oh Jay, Where are u?
I'm in my office now.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4579  
Old 25-07-2011, 13:31
kyu's Avatar
kyu kyu is offline
Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 94
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncensored View Post
Oh well, I will introduce a bit about myself.

I am a young pretty sexy girl who comes from one of the most developed countries in the world.

I owe two villas, one is in a city center and another is in a nice beach. I drive 2 Audi Sport cars...

That is all about myself. Do not ask me for more inf. cuz I do not want to reveal too much. It may effect my own safety.:">
My idol !!!!
Can you sell me a villa ?
Reply With Quote
  #4580  
Old 25-07-2011, 13:43
Uncensored's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 63
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyu View Post
My idol !!!!
Can you sell me a villa ?
I do not want to sell any, cuz I like both.

@Jay: I am an exception!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:52.