![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#341
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - Koolance CPU-LN2 Liquid Nitrogen Evaporator (#339)
Quote:
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"] [B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me. [B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking). [B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more... [B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone... [B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT] |
| tranngocminh |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tranngocminh |
|
#342
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - DangerDen - Torture Rack (#342)
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"] [B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me. [B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking). [B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more... [B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone... [B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT] |
| tranngocminh |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tranngocminh |
|
#343
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - XXX-V1 BenchTable (#342)
Cái này là tên là torture rack, của DD. Bữa hỏi a Lôi sao ko nhập về, thì nghe bảo con này cùi lắm
|
|
#344
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - XXX-V1 BenchTable (#342)
Quote:
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"] [B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me. [B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking). [B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more... [B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone... [B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT] |
| tranngocminh |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tranngocminh |
|
#345
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - Koolance VID-LN2 Liquid Nitrogen Evaporator V2 (#345)
Lại 1 sản phẩm nữa dành cho LN2 của Koolance, lần này là Koolance VID-LN2 Liquid Nitrogen Evaporator V2. Vật liệu chế tạo tương tự như Koolance CPU-LN2 Liquid Nitrogen Evaporator, gồm 2 phần là đồng và acetal. Giá thành vẫn đặc biệt rẻ, chỉ có 144,99$.
Code:
The Koolance VID-LN2-V2 is a "DIY" video card evaporator pot for liquid nitrogen cooling. The cold plate is double-sided solid copper, combined with a black acetal container. Mounting hardware is included for the following video cards: * AMD/ATI Radeon HD 4890 * AMD/ATI Radeon HD 4870 * AMD/ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 (two VID-LN2-V2 are required) * AMD/ATI Radeon HD 4850/4770 * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 * NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX ![]() ![]() ![]() Thêm 1 hình ảnh của Koolance CPU-LN2 Liquid Nitrogen Evaporator
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"] [B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me. [B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking). [B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more... [B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone... [B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT] |
| tranngocminh |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tranngocminh |
|
#346
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - Koolance VID-LN2 Liquid Nitrogen Evaporator V2 (#345)
Cái VID hình như ra lâu rồi mà, thấy mấy sản phẩm sau này của nó con nào cũng mạ bóng loáng
|
|
#347
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - Koolance VID-LN2 Liquid Nitrogen Evaporator V2 (#345)
Quote:
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"] [B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me. [B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking). [B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more... [B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone... [B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT] |
| tranngocminh |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tranngocminh |
|
#348
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - Koolance VID-LN2 Liquid Nitrogen Evaporator V2 (#345)
Quote:
|
|
#349
|
||
|
||
|
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - Koolance VID-LN2 Liquid Nitrogen Evaporator V2 (#345)
mua LN2 về đổ vào
__________________
[CENTER]†[/CENTER] [QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]Vi phạm nghiêm trọng nội quy - Ban tạm[/CENTER][/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER]† [/CENTER] |
| jackyboy_vt |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by jackyboy_vt |
|
#350
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - Koolance VID-LN2 Liquid Nitrogen Evaporator V2 (#345)
|
![]() |
|
|