Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-09-2008, 20:33
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
OCer và đồ chơi // NickShih SMASHES Vantage WR with 4x GTX580 at 1100/1200: 71167 points! (#528)

  1. NickShih SMASHES Vantage WR with 4x GTX580 at 1100/1200: 71167 points!
  2. coolaler @MSI-MOA Final 2010
  3. k|ngp|n - Baddest LN2 rig on the Planet
  4. SF3D - OC Inflection Point LN2 pot
  5. k|ngp|n - Dominance Memory Cooler
  6. DimasTech - Bench Table Easy V2.5
  7. DimasTech - Bench Table Hard V2.5
  8. Shamino - The Untouchables Rev0.0
  9. Otterauge - DICE/LN2 Container
  10. ryba - LN2 container
  11. k|ngp|n - Tek-9 6.66 (GPU-LN2 pot)
  12. k|ngp|n - F1EE Nickel & hwbot.org edition
  13. k|ngp|n - NB-1 Northbridge Pot
  14. Andre Yang - Extend PCI-E slot???
  15. Tecnofront HWD Ultimate Acrylic Hardware Test Bench
  16. Koolance VID-LN2 Liquid Nitrogen Evaporator V2
  17. DangerDen - Torture Rack
  18. Koolance CPU-LN2 Liquid Nitrogen Evaporator
  19. Thermolab LN2 pot: dsjjang - OC_Windforce
  20. LN2 BenchTable - lam9ngon-tranngocminh V1.0
  21. BenchTable - kaka & nogoodbye
  22. Prolimatech Megahalems - Super Air Cooler?
  23. dangthaison 117K BenchTable
  24. DimasTech Hard BenchTable
  25. k|ngp|n - Dragon F1 Extreme Edition
  26. BenchTable - kaka version 1 (tranngocminh) - part 1 - part 2
  27. EVGA's TEST BENCH - The Ultimate Benchmarking Platform!
  28. DIMASTech BenchTable
  29. Microcool Banchetto 101 Case For Enthusiasts
  #2  
Old 01-09-2008, 20:37
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 313
Re: Microcool Banchetto 101 Case For Enthusiasts

Không biết có ai thích loại case (BenchTable thì đúng hơn) này không nhỉ, dạo này càng ngắm càng thèm.
Quote:
Microcool Banchetto 101 Case For Enthusiasts

The street price is 200 Euro included VAT and available on September.















__________________
[B][COLOR=DarkRed]
[/COLOR][/B]
  #3  
Old 01-09-2008, 20:43
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,179
Re: Microcool Banchetto 101 Case For Enthusiasts

nhìn trông phê thật, kết em nó roài đó
nhưng giá thì chát quá
  #4  
Old 01-09-2008, 20:43
trantoan8558's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 661
Re: Microcool Banchetto 101 Case For Enthusiasts

em nhìn cũng thấy thèm nè, nhưng nhà em có nhiều cửa sổ lắm mưa nó tạt vào thì nguy to nhỉ anh Minh.
nếu tính sơ qua VND thì cũng mất hơn 4M. thôi tôi nay ngủ sớm để mơ thôi
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="red"][B][SIZE="3"]-TvT-
PC[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
My Home Theater: Pioneer AX4ASI - front KEF Q55 - center Status SYM 1oo - surround JBL Control 1 - Sub Yamaha SW200YST
  #5  
Old 01-09-2008, 20:49
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: Microcool Banchetto 101 Case For Enthusiasts

Mình tháo lắp đồ liên tục nên thích mấy loại BenchTable này lắm, tiếc là ở VN không có bán
Mình chả mở cửa sổ bao giờ nên không sợ mưa tạt



__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #6  
Old 01-09-2008, 20:51
BlackJacKy's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,214
Re: Microcool Banchetto 101 Case For Enthusiasts

gọn gàng,thoáng mát ,giá thì không đỡ nổi
  #7  
Old 01-09-2008, 20:59
cowboy311's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 3,725
Re: Microcool Banchetto 101 Case For Enthusiasts

Bro nào nhập về Vn đi, làm cái rì viu coi
Trông gút phết, mỗi tội giá chát, 100EURO là ok
  #8  
Old 01-09-2008, 21:00
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: Microcool Banchetto 101 Case For Enthusiasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy311
Bro nào nhập về Vn đi, làm cái rì viu coi
Trông gút phết, mỗi tội giá chát, 100EURO là ok
Mấy cái của DIMASTech trông xấu hơn con này mà toàn > 150 Euro

Quote:









__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #9  
Old 01-09-2008, 21:01
cowboy311's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 3,725
Re: Microcool Banchetto 101 Case For Enthusiasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranngocminh
Mấy cái của DIMASTech trông xấu hơn con này mà toàn > 150 Euro
150EURO mà là giá ở Vn thì cũng ok đấy chứ
  #10  
Old 01-09-2008, 21:04
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: Microcool Banchetto 101 Case For Enthusiasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy311
150EURO mà là giá ở Vn thì cũng ok đấy chứ
Hàng này chắc chỉ hợp cho TestLab hay với người hay nghịch ngợm
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:58.