Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1351  
Old 06-05-2009, 16:47
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Tonight is the beginning. I still wanna check something first. Why she seems so rush with me like that, why she picks me for this, why she tries to behave in a *very* strange way like that. Ya have to do a lot of checking before doing something big, ya know!

__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1352  
Old 07-05-2009, 05:30
bl4ckdr4g00n's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,934
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
why she picks me for this
maybe because of your money-free teaching

IMO, the first thing you should be very sure that she is a "she"
make yourself some intended collisions to make sure there isn't any snake under "her" pants
Reply With Quote
  #1353  
Old 07-05-2009, 09:42
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl4ckdr4g00n View Post
maybe because of your money-free teaching

IMO, the first thing you should be very sure that she is a "she"
make yourself some intended collisions to make sure there isn't any snake under "her" pants
the point is she picked me b4 I decide it will be free.
about "to-be-she" or "not-to-be-she", I'm hybrid (like ya) so it's not really a big deal dude
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1354  
Old 07-05-2009, 16:32
yaibakt's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 19,011
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
the point is she picked me b4 I decide it will be free.
about "to-be-she" or "not-to-be-she", I'm hybrid (like ya) so it's not really a big deal dude
ohh emm eff gee, really? give me your fixed price hunie...
__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][I]người về đấy có thấy gió bay trên môi không...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #1355  
Old 07-05-2009, 16:55
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaibakt View Post
ohh emm eff gee, really? give me your fixed price hunie...
for you it's free, just come to me babe
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1356  
Old 07-05-2009, 17:04
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Yaibakt and Paladin., I don't think that turning this thread into a second XL is a good idea .
Reply With Quote
  #1357  
Old 07-05-2009, 17:10
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

okay okay, stop it here.



btw, yaiba you just need to call me, ok?
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1358  
Old 07-05-2009, 23:57
yaibakt's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 19,011
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
Yaibakt and Paladin., I don't think that turning this thread into a second XL is a good idea .
what the hell is XL? never heard of it even once
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
okay okay, stop it here.
btw, yaiba you just need to call me, ok?
can we really have a distance-love like many couples have?
__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][I]người về đấy có thấy gió bay trên môi không...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #1359  
Old 08-05-2009, 22:05
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,696
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Xin lỗi mọi người một chút. Em biết luật là phải dùng tiếng Anh nhưng ngữ pháp của em kém, sợ mọi người không hiểu được nên đành dùng tiếng Việt.


Em đang cần sách và DVD về ngữ pháp và luyện nói. Ai biết sách và DVD nào tốt thì làm ơn giới thiệu cho em và cả nơi bán nữa thì càng tốt. Em ở Hà Nội.

Cảm ơn mọi người.
__________________
#2
[QUOTE=grannous1;148266136]Ngon . Chừa lại cứt cho # sau [/QUOTE]
#3
[QUOTE=Trai Dat president;148266144]không còn gì đâu nhé
[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1360  
Old 09-05-2009, 06:40
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Heart View Post
#$@@%$#!@#%$!%)
Del it yourself or get a RBP man. The rule is the rule.
You can make some grammar or dictation errors here (partial wrong), but you're not allowed to make the whole post wrong like that
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 16:55.