![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1351
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Tonight is the beginning. I still wanna check something first. Why she seems so rush with me like that, why she picks me for this, why she tries to behave in a *very* strange way like that. Ya have to do a lot of checking before doing something big, ya know!
![]()
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1352
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
maybe because of your money-free teaching
![]() IMO, the first thing you should be very sure that she is a "she" make yourself some intended collisions to make sure there isn't any snake under "her" pants |
| bl4ckdr4g00n |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by bl4ckdr4g00n |
|
#1353
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
about "to-be-she" or "not-to-be-she", I'm hybrid (like ya) so it's not really a big deal dude
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1354
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
give me your fixed price hunie...
__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][I]người về đấy có thấy gió bay trên môi không...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT] |
|
#1355
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
for you it's free, just come to me babe
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1356
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Yaibakt and Paladin., I don't think that turning this thread into a second XL is a good idea
.
|
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#1357
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
okay okay, stop it here.
btw, yaiba you just need to call me, ok?
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1358
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() Quote:
__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][I]người về đấy có thấy gió bay trên môi không...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT] |
|
#1359
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Xin lỗi mọi người một chút. Em biết luật là phải dùng tiếng Anh nhưng ngữ pháp của em kém, sợ mọi người không hiểu được nên đành dùng tiếng Việt.
Em đang cần sách và DVD về ngữ pháp và luyện nói. Ai biết sách và DVD nào tốt thì làm ơn giới thiệu cho em và cả nơi bán nữa thì càng tốt. Em ở Hà Nội. Cảm ơn mọi người.
__________________
#2 [QUOTE=grannous1;148266136]Ngon . Chừa lại cứt cho # sau [/QUOTE] #3 [QUOTE=Trai Dat president;148266144]không còn gì đâu nhé [/QUOTE] |
| Iron Heart |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Iron Heart |
|
#1360
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Del it yourself or get a RBP man. The rule is the rule.
You can make some grammar or dictation errors here (partial wrong), but you're not allowed to make the whole post wrong like that
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
![]() |
|
|