Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4201  
Old 02-06-2011, 17:20
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilufvn View Post
can you translate this paragraph for me? It's a themes of Atlas Shrugged but I can translate it with true meaning.. :(

Please don't post this kind of thing here anymore. This thread is mainly for discussing purpose. Translation requests should be posted in F17.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4202  
Old 02-06-2011, 20:09
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hey guys, just found this pic and it's pretty funny! Check it out:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	131663_700b.jpg‎
Views:	67
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	390601  
Reply With Quote
  #4203  
Old 02-06-2011, 23:57
arsenal1312's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 940
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Ok I don't know, give me the answer...
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4204  
Old 03-06-2011, 00:40
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal1312 View Post
Ok I don't know, give me the answer...
it took me a while , but yeah "what" is a 4 letters word, yet is 3, and so on
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4205  
Old 03-06-2011, 02:48
arsenal1312's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 940
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
it took me a while , but yeah "what" is a 4 letters word, yet is 3, and so on
oh haha clever, very clever indeed.
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4206  
Old 03-06-2011, 08:12
MrBaMbOo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 1,345
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come with talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping, left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain, still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone, narrow streets of cobblestone
Neath the halo of a streetlamp, I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light, split the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw, ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking, people hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never shared, and no one dared
To stir the sound of silence

Fool, said I, you do not know, silence, like a cancer, grows
Hear my words and I might teach you, take my arms then I might reach you
But my words, like silent raindrops fell, and echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they'd made
And the sign flashed its warning in the words that it was forming
And the sign said the words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls, and whispered in the sounds of silence

bác nào dịch hộ em nghe mượt mà 1 tí dc ko ạ
__________________
[QUOTE]"Ơ, các bác ko biết à. File nhạc download về còn phải burn-in nữa là.
.mp3 download về burn-in liên tục khoảng 200h là nghe hay hơn .wav gốc luôn."[/QUOTE]

Chân lý là đây, hạnh phúc là đây, con đường âm nhạc là đây!
Reply With Quote
  #4207  
Old 03-06-2011, 09:58
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 482
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Please don't post this kind of thing here anymore. This thread is mainly for discussing purpose. Translation requests should be posted in F17.
OKie, I'm sorry , but can I give a paragraph to receive some suggestions like this:
Quote:
Ngu~ canh la troi dang hoang hon. Anh nang dang tat dan. Chu ebb co nghia la yeu di. Thang vo Gia cu dang dung doi dien voi nhung Tia nang cuoi ngay. K thay ro mat nhung thay dc anh mat troi trong mat no.
?

//
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepnitz View Post
Hey guys, just found this pic and it's pretty funny! Check it out:

What is the meaning of this picture? It is not a question, isn't it?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Purple"][center]Xin Mãi Là Bạn Thân...[/center][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #4208  
Old 03-06-2011, 10:20
Fearz's Avatar
Chưa đạt target
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 3,630
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

i have a funny question for vozer

7 letters, it's the thing that a poor people have it and the rich people want it ??
__________________
Office: [B]Macbook Air 2015[/B]
Home: [B]i5-8600k|16GB DDR4|1060 6GB|256GB|1TB|XAI RUSE|Qpad CT Oslo Lions|iKBC CD108[/B]
Sound: [B]JBL Charge 3[/B]
Phone: [B]7 32GB|Q20|[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #4209  
Old 03-06-2011, 10:21
Fearz's Avatar
Chưa đạt target
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 3,630
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaMbOo View Post
Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come with talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping, left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain, still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone, narrow streets of cobblestone
Neath the halo of a streetlamp, I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light, split the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw, ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking, people hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never shared, and no one dared
To stir the sound of silence

Fool, said I, you do not know, silence, like a cancer, grows
Hear my words and I might teach you, take my arms then I might reach you
But my words, like silent raindrops fell, and echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they'd made
And the sign flashed its warning in the words that it was forming
And the sign said the words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls, and whispered in the sounds of silence

bác nào dịch hộ em nghe mượt mà 1 tí dc ko ạ
tìm gu gồ cho nhanh hoặc trên loidich

đọc mấy dòng đầu chắc là bài sound of the silence
__________________
Office: [B]Macbook Air 2015[/B]
Home: [B]i5-8600k|16GB DDR4|1060 6GB|256GB|1TB|XAI RUSE|Qpad CT Oslo Lions|iKBC CD108[/B]
Sound: [B]JBL Charge 3[/B]
Phone: [B]7 32GB|Q20|[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #4210  
Old 03-06-2011, 10:34
nguyenquan12's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 552
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilufvn View Post

What is the meaning of this picture? It is not a question, isn't it?
"What" has 4 letter: w , h ,a ,t
"yet" has three letter: y, e ,t .
"although", "then ", "rarely", "never" are the same.
But it has a meaning , I'm trying to translate to Vietnamese.
__________________
Đang thèm gái .
[QUOTE=Jay][COLOR="Teal"]Bạn có quyền không post, nhưng những gì bạn post có thể đưa bạn (và một cơ số người khác) ra đảo.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:57.