Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1241  
Old 09-04-2009, 23:05
pc_ga's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,129
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
我可以说和谐汉语与汉字。这够了没?(i can both speak and write chinese, is that enough?)
that's chinese, freaky hard to remember those damn word
oh my god,you are excellent,very excellent
I can speak and write a language,it's vietnamse
what is website can help me learn english best? help me
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1242  
Old 09-04-2009, 23:09
pc_ga's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,129
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1ce View Post
Nope, it should be present. And your sentence also lacks a verb ( "it won't be wrong")
Anyway, " I hope that it's not wrong" feels very awkward in English ( although the grammar is correct).
Simply : " I hope it's correct".
welcome to class english of v0z
I hope its isn't wrong
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1243  
Old 09-04-2009, 23:11
kinh_van's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 2,686
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc_ga View Post
welcome to class english of v0z
I hope its isn't wrong
u has multi post in this page ,hurry,del post before moderator detect

this is the first time,i spam in this topic
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][I]...Từ bao lâu tôi đã yêu, quê hương Việt Nam...[/I][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #1244  
Old 09-04-2009, 23:12
linkinbecks's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 509
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc_ga View Post
welcome to class english of v0z
I hope its isn't wrong
Unfortunately, your sentences was wrong .
__________________
[B][B][COLOR="Gray"][I]Klipsch ProMedia GMX A-2.1[/I][/COLOR][/B][/B]
[B][I][COLOR="Gray"]Sing for the last time [/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR="Gray"]280109[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1245  
Old 09-04-2009, 23:20
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc_ga View Post
welcome to class english of v0z
I hope its isn't wrong
Wrong, 1 mark =) go back to your sit =)
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1246  
Old 10-04-2009, 08:52
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

A fresh week is about to end. Time passes so quickly!

An interesting plan is waiting for the weekend. Going through the night with a friend. A female one. I really look forwards to it.

Anyway John, good morning and have a nice day, Vozer ladies and gentlemen.
Reply With Quote
  #1247  
Old 10-04-2009, 10:36
xiahou_dun's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 927
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
A fresh week is about to end. Time passes so quickly!

An interesting plan is waiting for the weekend. Going through the night with a friend. A female one. I really look forwards to it.

Anyway John, good morning and have a nice day, Vozer ladies and gentlemen.
Wth???

Well, im a bit curious what ur gonna do w/ her during the long night?

dont keep it in the dark, tell me then i show u some recommendations


Post Script: It is my 1st post in this thread. Im really happy to give u all the mems the warmest "hello"
Reply With Quote
  #1248  
Old 10-04-2009, 12:28
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPhan View Post
Toughest year for international students applying to American colleges

I received so many rejection letters so far

Damn economic crisis!!!!!
Even we get rejected, what do you expect?
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #1249  
Old 10-04-2009, 12:40
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1ce View Post
Nope, it should be present. And your sentence also lacks a verb ( "it won't be wrong")
Anyway, " I hope that it's not wrong" feels very awkward in English ( although the grammar is correct).
Simply : " I hope it's correct".
thanks,pal
Quote:
An interesting plan is waiting for the weekend. Going through the night with a friend. A female one. I really look forwards to it.
well, what will ya do?
Quote:
welcome to class english of v0z
wrong try to find and correct it
Reply With Quote
  #1250  
Old 10-04-2009, 14:45
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahou_dun View Post
Wth???
Well, im a bit curious what ur gonna do w/ her during the long night?
dont keep it in the dark, tell me then i show u some recommendations
I now still wonder what to do then. Of course, some wondering around the city along with some food enjoying will be considered first. After that, a sit with viewing and coffeeing is a good choice.

And, after that that, when the dark comes deeply down, when a new day begins, a bit rest at a peaceful place is a reasonable idea. But where? I haven't figured it out yet.

Could you help me on this matter? I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:36.