![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3881
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I'm reading Treasure Island, in this book, the author use "said I" or "says I" instead of "I said" when he want to quote a saying. I don't understand it
, I think it is wrong .//my English is very bad, please check the grammar in my post for me . Thank you
|
|
#3882
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
A "funny" thing in English
__________________
Nhân như phùng khốn cảnh bất đoản anh hùng khí. Vinh nhục quý tiện đảm đắc khởi |
|
#3883
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#3884
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
personal development is how you will gain experience as a person, and how you will change to be more useful for your society.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3885
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
^
I'm a little bit confused here. Because there is another question which is "Why you wish to obtain the qualification". The answers may overlap or I just misunderstand the both questions.
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| Alfie Elkin |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Alfie Elkin |
|
#3886
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
- consolidating your knowledge - learning is a life-long activity - upgrade yourself - the reputation of the university/school - your wife wants you to take it
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3887
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
^
Thanks guy
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| Alfie Elkin |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Alfie Elkin |
|
#3888
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Good morning, guys
![]() I'm translating a document into Vietnamese (This is my homework )How can I understand (or translate) the phrase "Clear of the coast" in this quote: Quote:
__________________
[SIZE="1"]Hôm nay trời nhẹ lên cao, Tôi buồn chẳng hiểu vì sao tôi buồn.[/SIZE] |
|
#3889
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
It means not touching the coast, I think so.
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| Alfie Elkin |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Alfie Elkin |
|
#3890
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
In the movie "Grow ups", there was a line: "I'm wearing a toup." What's a toup? Google search doesn't show any result.
|
| Arnold Schwarzenegger |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Arnold Schwarzenegger |
![]() |
|
|