Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1181  
Old 27-03-2009, 09:05
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranngocminh View Post
What g'wan on here? TEG, why don' ya undastand I and I no like ya a ting. How bout ya get out so my breddas can talk? Seen?

One love, breddas.

// Little Jacob
what do you want to prove here?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #1182  
Old 27-03-2009, 20:23
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 2,426
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

If I only study English in this voz thread, I'd never say with English
Reply With Quote
  #1183  
Old 27-03-2009, 20:46
yaibakt's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 19,011
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ht8x View Post
If I only study English in this voz thread, I'd never say with English
what do you mean?
__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][I]người về đấy có thấy gió bay trên môi không...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #1184  
Old 27-03-2009, 21:06
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 11
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

today i'm very happy. maybe i didn't realize beautiful life yesterday. but tomorrow how do i feel?

câu cuối đúng ko nhểy???
Reply With Quote
  #1185  
Old 27-03-2009, 21:14
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad 9.0 View Post
today i'm very happy. maybe i didn't realize beautiful life yesterday. but tomorrow how do i feel?

câu cuối đúng ko nhểy???
I'm very happy today. I might not realize that life is so beautiful yesterday, but how will it be tomorrow?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #1186  
Old 27-03-2009, 21:19
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 11
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I'm very happy today. I might not realize that life is so beautiful yesterday, but how will it be tomorrow?
so good
hay hơn nhìu nhỉ... mà sao lại bold chữ today zậy
Reply With Quote
  #1187  
Old 27-03-2009, 21:25
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
today i'm very happy. maybe i didn't realize beautiful life yesterday. but tomorrow how do i feel?
Don't worry, man. Tomorrow is always a new day
Reply With Quote
  #1188  
Old 27-03-2009, 21:33
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 11
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
Don't worry, man. Tomorrow is always a new day
oh, i won't worry.


need study about sex

(ko biết đúng ko? càng nagỳ càng dốt cái môn này
Reply With Quote
  #1189  
Old 27-03-2009, 23:22
AliAli's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 2,782
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad 9.0 View Post
oh, i won't worry.


need study about sex

(ko biết đúng ko? càng nagỳ càng dốt cái môn này
I would be very honored If I were your teacher. What's your word?
Reply With Quote
  #1190  
Old 28-03-2009, 12:53
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad 9.0 View Post
oh, i won't worry.


need study about sex

(ko biết đúng ko? càng nagỳ càng dốt cái môn này
sorry baby, I forgot it
anyway: If you need a teacher, ask me
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 16:08.