Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1171  
Old 22-03-2009, 20:16
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank_commander View Post
Funny story
are you a man? how can you say it's funny??? That is terrible. the poor guy
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #1172  
Old 23-03-2009, 13:52
88099612's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 1,177
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ely ® View Post
I'm very bad at grammar
Sorry. Come again?
Reply With Quote
  #1173  
Old 24-03-2009, 13:43
latanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 4,346
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Handy man các bro dịch ra tiếng Việt là nghề gì?
Reply With Quote
  #1174  
Old 26-03-2009, 08:24
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

obviously handy man is a man who does hand jobs...
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #1175  
Old 26-03-2009, 11:19
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

lol wtf ... so there goes a blowy man ...
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1176  
Old 26-03-2009, 16:30
TRULY_ENJOYING_GAME's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 715
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I see you don't share anything and this is my 1st share:
If finding it interesting, pls translate the below into English.




I contribute firstly the header: "Step_Parents' Worries"
You next! The 1st sentence...(better put your translate in "...")
Reply With Quote
  #1177  
Old 26-03-2009, 20:44
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRULY_ENJOYING_GAME View Post
I see you don't share anything and this is my 1st share:
If finding it interesting, pls translate the below into English.




I contribute firstly the header: "Step_Parents' Worries"
You next! The 1st sentence...(better put your translate in "...")
I can't barely read through the words, forget about translating...
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #1178  
Old 26-03-2009, 22:48
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

What g'wan on here? TEG, why don' ya undastand I and I no like ya a ting. How bout ya get out so my breddas can talk? Seen?

One love, breddas.

// Little Jacob
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #1179  
Old 26-03-2009, 22:52
Baby | DieHard's Avatar
Thanh niên vui vẻ
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 37,362
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I think we should'nt use abbreviations in this thread.
__________________
Goodbye !
Reply With Quote
  #1180  
Old 26-03-2009, 23:14
latanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 4,346
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

So how do you translate "hand jobs" into Vietnamese?

and blow jobs if you want =))
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:22.