![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1141
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
Lương tâm là cái gì đó cảm thấy tổn thương trong khi các phần khác của cơ thể cảm thấy dễ chịu. 외부인터베이스팀. |
|
#1142
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| bl4ckdr4g00n |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by bl4ckdr4g00n |
|
#1143
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
There're 2 kinds of language, I think: communicating Eh and written Eh. We are talking to each other here in com. Eh and helping each other to write written Eh. come on, guys. The 1st is the best (of 3) I like (key word is the "and"). I love translating into VNese (the way VNese says), and I am bad at Eh gramma.
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]HỘI MÊ GAME SHOOTING/FPS:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]https://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=113679821#post113679821 [B]Fecking:[/B] GTAV, WD2, HITMAN, SPLINTER-CELL, FIFA, SHOOTING [B]Dick:[/B] CM-G750M * GIGA-Z170-D3H * I7-6700-3.4GHz * G.SKILL-DDR4-16GBX2(2800) * GIGA-GTX1060-G1-GAMING-6GB * XFI-FATAL1TY * OLED 55EG910T |
| TRULY_ENJOYING_GAME |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by TRULY_ENJOYING_GAME |
|
#1144
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Dear Mr. TRULY_ENJOYING_GAME
I did google the word 'Eh' but still dunno what does it stand for? But I can see that you used the 'Eh' to refer to the word 'English', right? And I find this so interesting because I've never seen anyone else uses it that way like you did before. BTW, I'd like to exchange Eh with you very much, but I found a small problem that you name is too long and too difficult for me to remember. Would you mind if I call you Mr. T.R.Y.M, which is abbreviated from TRuly_enjoYing_gaMe. |
|
#1145
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#1146
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Oh, man, this is fuckin' cool. Yeah, indeed.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#1147
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#1148
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I did mean the 2nd & 3rd...
Quote:
yep, I make "English" in short: Eh. Quote:
2. "They must have been delayed by having traffic." (must -> đoán, dự đoán, có lẽ. must have -> đoán,... (ở quá khứ)) 3. "I have never forgotten and will never forget that winter, the winter when we had to eat plant roots to survive." What you all try to do now? I am the topic now? You've welcome! ![]() (And when you all finish, I will have new names for you all too, fair?) Your turn to share now, pls!
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]HỘI MÊ GAME SHOOTING/FPS:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]https://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=113679821#post113679821 [B]Fecking:[/B] GTAV, WD2, HITMAN, SPLINTER-CELL, FIFA, SHOOTING [B]Dick:[/B] CM-G750M * GIGA-Z170-D3H * I7-6700-3.4GHz * G.SKILL-DDR4-16GBX2(2800) * GIGA-GTX1060-G1-GAMING-6GB * XFI-FATAL1TY * OLED 55EG910T |
| TRULY_ENJOYING_GAME |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by TRULY_ENJOYING_GAME |
|
#1149
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
2. They must've been in traffic jam. 3. I never, and will never, forget that winter, when I we had to... I'd rather use the present tense to affirm sth. |
| unicornboy |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by unicornboy |
|
#1150
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|