![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3641
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
keep crossing it...
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3642
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3643
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
my first time
two day ago, my english teacher got my notebook and showed everyone my word( my word is very ugly ) and she said:"so ugly, i haven't ever seen it before" my classmates ROFLed and i felt so bad ![]() maybe she haven't had bad faith but it wasn't funny :"> nice to tell u my story, vozers
|
|
#3644
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
you don't need to feel bad. She would be grateful since you gave her a chance to see such handwriting now. just tell her "I was not born to write, I was born to sign"
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3645
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
lol, great answer
![]() I wish I could figure it out when I was in the 1st grade class =)) |
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#3646
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
you shouldn't feel bad,i bet she hasn't seen mine
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3647
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I got into this mess,i've got to practice teaching in a highschool,despite all the saying that "teacher should only speak English",all i've seen was the teacher speaking in both english and vietnamese,and there was no such visual aids in an English class
So,what should i do,copy them ??? Haizz,and i don't know if i'd do good like them.Things suck,i got scared in front of a big crowd,and the students are good too.Well,not as good as me but......... So,anyone knows how to deal with that symptom ?
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3648
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
That's seem hard, I talk with foreigners a several times, and I always wonder "Did I make mistake? Did they understand me?" And that's just a small group of people. In front of a big crowd? There's no way I can say a word
|
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#3649
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
the students should be the one who need to speak English, not you. So keep the convenience of speaking Vietnamese for yourself, force them to use English and the rule of thumb: MAKE THEM FEAR YOU!!!!
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3650
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
1. If you couldn't understand someone, his English sucks. 2. If they don't understand what you're trying to say, it's their fault. and you will be good lolz.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
![]() |
|
|