Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3641  
Old 16-02-2011, 19:46
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

keep crossing it...
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #3642  
Old 16-02-2011, 20:03
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
keep crossing it...
............great answer..........
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3643  
Old 17-02-2011, 10:35
khanhhq2k's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 1,481
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

my first time
two day ago, my english teacher got my notebook and showed everyone my word( my word is very ugly ) and she said:"so ugly, i haven't ever seen it before" my classmates ROFLed and i felt so bad
maybe she haven't had bad faith but it wasn't funny :">
nice to tell u my story, vozers
Reply With Quote
  #3644  
Old 17-02-2011, 10:41
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanhhq2k View Post
my first time
two day ago, my english teacher got my notebook and showed everyone my word( my word is very ugly ) and she said:"so ugly, i haven't ever seen it before" my classmate ROFLed and i felt so bad
maybe she haven't had bad faith but it wasn't funny :">
nice to tell u my story, vozers
word = handwriting

you don't need to feel bad. She would be grateful since you gave her a chance to see such handwriting now.

just tell her "I was not born to write, I was born to sign"
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #3645  
Old 17-02-2011, 11:08
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

lol, great answer
I wish I could figure it out when I was in the 1st grade class =))
Reply With Quote
  #3646  
Old 17-02-2011, 13:32
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanhhq2k View Post
my first time
two day ago, my english teacher got my notebook and showed everyone my word( my word is very ugly ) and she said:"so ugly, i haven't ever seen it before" my classmates ROFLed and i felt so bad
maybe she haven't had bad faith but it wasn't funny :">
nice to tell u my story, vozers
you shouldn't feel bad,i bet she hasn't seen mine
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3647  
Old 17-02-2011, 13:39
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I got into this mess,i've got to practice teaching in a highschool,despite all the saying that "teacher should only speak English",all i've seen was the teacher speaking in both english and vietnamese,and there was no such visual aids in an English class
So,what should i do,copy them ???

Haizz,and i don't know if i'd do good like them.Things suck,i got scared in front of a big crowd,and the students are good too.Well,not as good as me but.........
So,anyone knows how to deal with that symptom ?
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3648  
Old 17-02-2011, 13:55
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

That's seem hard, I talk with foreigners a several times, and I always wonder "Did I make mistake? Did they understand me?" And that's just a small group of people. In front of a big crowd? There's no way I can say a word
Reply With Quote
  #3649  
Old 17-02-2011, 13:59
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

the students should be the one who need to speak English, not you. So keep the convenience of speaking Vietnamese for yourself, force them to use English and the rule of thumb: MAKE THEM FEAR YOU!!!!
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #3650  
Old 17-02-2011, 14:01
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
That's seem hard, I talk with foreigners a several times, and I always wonder "Did I make mistake? Did they understand me?" And that's just a small group of people. In front of a big crowd? There's no way I can say a word
practice man, practice. Just say whatever come out of your mind.

1. If you couldn't understand someone, his English sucks.
2. If they don't understand what you're trying to say, it's their fault.

and you will be good lolz.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:23.