![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3401
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
Quote:
|
| TheStalker |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by TheStalker |
|
#3402
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
bạn quên mất cái quan trọng nhất: "ninja pro" :=)
__________________
|FJ| Leader aka Eclipse beware, tubers, wallhackers or some shit like that ! Now I'm the Reaper =) [B]* |FJ| Headquarters *[/B] http://forums.ocz-gaming.com/showthread.php?tid=2258 |
|
#3403
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
chạy từ xa mà nó biết, súng làm đéo gì có sensor mà kêu
__________________
[CENTER][B][I]FOR THE ONE I LOVE If anyone ever asks me what part of my life you are I will just look at them and smile and say: "The best part" The happiness you give me is something I'll never be able to get enough of. I love having you in my world .And I love having you to love[/I][/B][/CENTER] |
| sinbadlan01 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by sinbadlan01 |
|
#3404
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
Quote:
__________________
Intel Core i3-3220, Gigabyte B75-D3H, MSI 760GTX, GSkill 8GB RAM 1600, WD 500GB, Samsung 19" HD |
|
#3405
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
súng làm đéo có sensor nhưng mà nó có tai, thằng ngu ạ
đéo ai như lũ gay chúng mày ngồi cầm sensor xong vừa bò vừa soi, cơ số lần mất trym vì gặp phải ninja :"> sensor chỉ hơn tai ở chỗ là phát hiện được thằng ngồi im ko có ninja thôi chứ chạy ầm ầm thì như nhau hếtđời lắm thằng ngu thật
__________________
|FJ| Leader aka Eclipse beware, tubers, wallhackers or some shit like that ! Now I'm the Reaper =) [B]* |FJ| Headquarters *[/B] http://forums.ocz-gaming.com/showthread.php?tid=2258 |
|
#3406
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
Quote:
nhưng mà cái mod đó nó làm lag sv
__________________
|FJ| Leader aka Eclipse beware, tubers, wallhackers or some shit like that ! Now I'm the Reaper =) [B]* |FJ| Headquarters *[/B] http://forums.ocz-gaming.com/showthread.php?tid=2258 |
|
#3407
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER][B][I]FOR THE ONE I LOVE If anyone ever asks me what part of my life you are I will just look at them and smile and say: "The best part" The happiness you give me is something I'll never be able to get enough of. I love having you in my world .And I love having you to love[/I][/B][/CENTER] |
| sinbadlan01 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by sinbadlan01 |
|
#3408
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
Quote:
.
|
| TheStalker |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by TheStalker |
|
#3409
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
Quote:
![]() - Lúc nào cũng thủ sẵng Fraps , ai loay hoay tool anh cho lên đường
|
|
#3410
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
-Anh em help mình với , sáng nay vào game , nó hiện ra console vs alterIWnet , nhưng k vào window của IWnet dc cứ mãi ở dektop , mặt dù vẫn nghe đc nhạc trong game ....
|
![]() |
|
|