![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3351
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#3352
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
oh thanks.I now know a valuable experience I can't get when reading books.In technical books I've read,It's always written as wall said.But somehow I see that the way you put it is more common in daily life
.Really appreciate it
__________________
Vợ cũ:9750,J&W 780G,Acbel I470,SG 500GB+Western 160G Vợ mới T400 P8600,HD 3470,9cell Vợ tương lai:1 cái dây đai màu vàng |
|
#3353
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
It requires not only English background but American cultural background as well to translate nicely this kind of tv series .
I just want to relax, not to cudgel my brain.
__________________
[CENTER] [/CENTER] |
|
#3354
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
you never knew what you could do ultil you tried
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3355
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
2. when The numerator is more than one, then the denominator needs to have "s" (plural) followed. Ex: we have one third (1/3) but two thirds
__________________
Yesterday is over, tomorrow has not come yet, present is a gift. Enjoy the gift!!! http://smartweb.vn |
|
#3356
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
+1, when you watch it more frequently, you will find out that it likes you watch Vietnamese film . However, when I watch scientific movies I still need subtitle for understanding clearly
|
|
#3357
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Not recommended for comedy movie, too. It's hard for me to laugh when watching with Eng subtitles, maybe I don't have time to think scripts the funny way.
__________________
voz f19 = ? |
| _LightninG_ |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by _LightninG_ |
|
#3358
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
When watching movies with eng sub, the meaning of word or sentence come straight to your head without translate it to Vietnamese
I think it's a good way to training English ![]() But not for the scientific movies, my English just hasn't reach to that level
|
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#3359
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
IT's simple man,just letQuote:
for scientific movies,i can manage to understand 30-50 %,depends on what kinds of thing it speaks of
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3360
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Another way to improve listening skills is that turn on the audio/movie and do your job. You can do housework , homework, etc, and just sometimes listen to (not hear) the audio and try to understand words and what the speakers are talking about. The importance is that you do it regularly.:">
__________________
Yesterday is over, tomorrow has not come yet, present is a gift. Enjoy the gift!!! http://smartweb.vn |
![]() |
|
|