Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3331  
Old 28-11-2010, 01:03
longptv's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 1,409
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
have you tried this
tks but i can't find what i need
__________________
[Quote]Hoa đẹp thường 1 là đã có chủ, 2 thì tệ hơn là qua tay nhiều kẻ chơi hoa :ROFL:[/Quote]
[CODE]chung thủy chỉ tốt cho gái thôi[/CODE]
Reply With Quote
  #3332  
Old 28-11-2010, 11:18
10face's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 869
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LightninG_ View Post
seven fiftieth
yup,I'm sure you're right
__________________
Vợ cũ:9750,J&W 780G,Acbel I470,SG 500GB+Western 160G
Vợ mới T400 P8600,HD 3470,9cell
Vợ tương lai:1 cái dây đai màu vàng
Reply With Quote
  #3333  
Old 28-11-2010, 11:38
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall[e] View Post
Hello Everyone! This is the first time I've visited this thread . I have a problem...
7/50: seven and fifties ?
Is it right ?
Thanks
:">it depends.........
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3334  
Old 28-11-2010, 15:08
wall[e]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,276
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall[e] View Post
Hello Everyone! This is the first time I've visited this thread . I have a problem...
7/50: seven and fifties ?
Is it right ?
Thanks
I'm talking about fraction, ex: 2/3 two thirds and 7/50= seven fiftieths
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]!
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #3335  
Old 28-11-2010, 15:15
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall[e] View Post
I'm talking about fraction, ex: 2/3 two thirds and 7/50= seven fiftieths
you found the answer,good
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3336  
Old 28-11-2010, 15:18
d3adc3II's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 6,363
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall[e] View Post
I'm talking about fraction, ex: 2/3 two thirds and 7/50= seven fiftieths
If u say that way , people will think of it as 750

Say this way :

360: three sixty
4870: Forty-eight seventy
7/50: seven over fifty
__________________
i7 9700k@5.1Ghz | Z390 Aorus Master | 16 GBs VengeanceRGB | Aorus 1080Ti | 970Evo 1TB | Kraken X62 | Lianli PC-01DX | EVGA 750W G3
Gear: Vortex Race 3 | GPro Wireless | Glorious Model O- | G900 | Audio: Presonius Eris 3.5
Vaper Telegram group: https://t.me/VozVaperz
Reply With Quote
  #3337  
Old 28-11-2010, 16:58
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 1
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Monday is the day I hate the most.I don't want get up early while the weather is so cold like this.Lying in bed with a thick blanket is so great
Reply With Quote
  #3338  
Old 28-11-2010, 17:08
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 148
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuandaika View Post
Monday is the day I hate the most.I don't want get up early while the weather is so cold like this.Lying in bed with a thick blanket is so great
just sack your boss and do what you want
Reply With Quote
  #3339  
Old 28-11-2010, 18:06
wall[e]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,276
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3adc3II View Post
If u say that way , people will think of it as 750

Say this way :

360: three sixty
4870: Forty-eight seventy
7/50: seven over fifty
No No, if you don't believe, you can look for Business Vocabulary in Use: Elementary. Page 16, unit 5
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]!
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #3340  
Old 28-11-2010, 18:08
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindo37 View Post
just sack your boss and do what you want
i don't have class on Monday,poor guy
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:30.