![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3321
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Sorry, I made a mistake: you should use past tense
|
|
#3322
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
i've just come back from the islejust wanna say hi to you guys
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3323
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#3324
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I know vozforums has a secret name like "Vietnamese Online Zoo"too
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3325
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Who is stupid? Who I'm I?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"]░ PhenomII X4 965BE | Biostar TA870U3+ ▒ DDR3 4x2Gb/1333 | R9 270X Gaming 2Gb ▓ SS EVO 850 120Gb | 500gb/16mb Blue | Antec 750W | S18LBK █ 701B | Dell UltraSharp U2211H | win7 sp1/x64[/COLOR] |
| mr_minh_269 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by mr_minh_269 |
|
#3326
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I need some help, plz
![]() i need the ebook Essential reading 3 and 4 of Mac Milan, I can't find the link to download it, if someone have that book, you can upload to 4rum or mediafire or just post the link ?
__________________
[Quote]Hoa đẹp thường 1 là đã có chủ, 2 thì tệ hơn là qua tay nhiều kẻ chơi hoa :ROFL:[/Quote] [CODE]chung thủy chỉ tốt cho gái thôi[/CODE] |
|
#3327
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
have you tried this
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3328
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Hello Everyone! This is the first time I've visited this thread
. I have a problem...7/50: seven and fifties ? Is it right ? Thanks
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#3329
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Seven per fifty??
Don't know what we're talking about, all I can do is guess |
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#3330
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
seven fiftieth
__________________
voz f19 = ? |
| _LightninG_ |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by _LightninG_ |
![]() |
|
|