Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #501  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:23
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // DimasTech - Bench Table Easy - Hard V2.5 // k|ngp|n - Dominance Memory Cooler

Nếu là tank thì cần gì cái thang đo thể tích chi cho mất công, vì trong tank đầy nước hay đầy nửa tank cũng có ảnh hưởng gì đâu
Đồng chí chưa nhìn xuống cái hình này rồi

  #502  
Old 22-04-2010, 21:22
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
Nếu là tank thì cần gì cái thang đo thể tích chi cho mất công, vì trong tank đầy nước hay đầy nửa tank cũng có ảnh hưởng gì đâu
Đồng chí chưa nhìn xuống cái hình này rồi

Đo áp lực nước thui mà , áp lực càng lớn , quả cầu lên càng cao Để ý nó nằm ngay đầu fit ( đường nước lên )
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
  #503  
Old 08-05-2010, 09:51
thaiduongbs's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 131
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // DimasTech - Bench Table Easy - Hard V2.5 // k|ngp|n - Dominance Memory Cooler

híc, nhìn mà phát thèm các bác ơi :| .
  #504  
Old 27-05-2010, 07:43
PC_Rider's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 637
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // DimasTech - Bench Table Easy - Hard V2.5 // k|ngp|n - Dominance Memory Cooler

KingpinCooling.com Dominance memory cooler

before


after
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]-Thanh lý trâu 3vga 270X,1vga 280x bh rất dài call 0943 88 66 56 :D
- Nhận ship đồ từ US về VN[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
  #505  
Old 15-08-2010, 02:45
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi //SF3D - OC Inflection Point LN2 pot (#505)


Quote:
Originally Posted by SF3D
Hi all!

Here is the new thread about my LN2 cooling products.
Please do not mess this one with offtopic comments etc.

After I started to use LN2 I have been testing different kinds of LN2 cooling products. I found my own style and the things I like in CPU pots.
There was not that kind of pots available and I got opportunity to do my own designs, so I did my first sample in 2008. (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=186131)

Then the next phase in 2009 was to produce improved models to get more power handling to the design.
Third beta phase was already very good and I got quite good results with it (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=247009)

Then final phase was for fine tuning the design and do some compromises in production.
Then I got first Inflection point in to my hands.

The name Inflection point is taken from mathemathics and you can see the reason here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflection_point

This is how the product looks like:














I like when all things are exact and in good order. So CPU pot must behave very strictly and exactly how I like.

Inflection point is very fast and accurate in temperature adjustment in all temperature ranges from 0 to -196.
You first need to get used to it and then it can eat whatever you throw at it.
This design is suitable for all kind of CPU's with cold bug or not. There is no matter if it is AMD or Intel, new or old.
You can easily keep the temperature in very small frames during the heaviest possible load like Vantage CPU test or Wprime 1024M.

I have used many different CPU cooling devices and this is my approach to this matter. Some just like it very much and some very very much

Because of high demand there will be more products available later. I have good new ideas for GPU units too.

If you want to get Inflection point kit, just send me a PM


Massman-
"I thoroughy tested this pot in Helsinki last weekend and I must say that I'm (again) impressed by how it handles the 980X!"
Predator-
" it's amazing! I love it! The best pot i owned ever so far!"
Slamms-
"After benching on this pot I may say that this is the best LN2 pot that I have seen."
elmor-
"Yes, it is ok" (If you can get this out of Jon, it must be good )
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #506  
Old 15-08-2010, 07:46
Mạnh Trường's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 3,432
Re: OCer và đồ chơi //OCer và đồ chơi // SF3D - OC Inflection Point LN2 pot (#505)

Quote:
Inflection point is very fast and accurate in temperature adjustment in all temperature ranges from 0 to -196.
You first need to get used to it and then it can eat whatever you throw at it.
Chỉnh kiểu gì ạ ?
  #507  
Old 15-08-2010, 17:31
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi //OCer và đồ chơi // SF3D - OC Inflection Point LN2 pot (#505)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mạnh Trường View Post
Chỉnh kiểu gì ạ ?
là sao cơ?
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #508  
Old 16-08-2010, 07:34
Mạnh Trường's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 3,432
Re: OCer và đồ chơi //OCer và đồ chơi // SF3D - OC Inflection Point LN2 pot (#505)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranngocminh View Post
là sao cơ?
Inflection point is very fast and accurate in temperature adjustment in all temperature ranges from 0 to -196.
You first need to get used to it and then it can eat whatever you throw at it.
đoạn này này
  #509  
Old 16-08-2010, 11:35
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi //OCer và đồ chơi // SF3D - OC Inflection Point LN2 pot (#505)

đoạn đó có nghĩa là cái pot này có khả năng +/- chuẩn xác, dễ dàng khi người chơi rót LN2 trong mọi khoảng nhiệt độ.
ở những pot bình thường thì khoảng nhiệt độ từ 70-100, 130-150, 170+ biến thiên rất khiếp với những lượng LN2 rót vào như nhau.
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #510  
Old 07-09-2010, 23:29
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // k|ngp|n - Baddest LN2 rig on the planet (#510)

k|ngp|n // Baddest LN2 rig on the Planet


Quote:
Originally Posted by k|ngp|n
Took some pics of the sr2 rig fitted up with 9 freaking units. F1 gemini twins, slims, and dominance. Just finished testing on this prototype sr2 ioh pot. It's really easy to hold +/- 2-3 degrees on it above -100c at max NB volts. Most of the time, the NB pot holds the load empty. It also has a removable upper sleeve for torching of the base. Baddest LN2 rig on the Planet




















__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 00:12.